Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Standoff in Philadelphia, 6 officers injured, developing

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Probably found online some place for those not on FB, but I saw on the FOX 26 Houston FB page. At 29 seconds is that the shooter or did someone have an AD? If the shooter, I'd think if they're being fired on, they're able to return fire to prevent shooter from either injuring more LEOs or sending rnds into homes nearby. I'm wondering what the ROE are in such a situation? Are LE totally neutered in that city by some BS policy? Wait for the tac team to show and let them deal with it? Multiple LEOs injured, several trapped, homes with people likely in them, bullets sent out, no return fire?

Home surveillance video shows chaotic scene during North Philadelphia police shootout

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2327389074190187
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    Perhaps if we stopped criminalizing substances these things wouldn't happen. Crazy, I know, but who really thinks drugs are worth dying over?
    Or losing our rights over since the war on drugs has always had the war on the 2nd Amendment as a primary focus.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Ol' Maurice is quite an upstanding member of society. I'm sure a UBC would have guns out of his hands.

Docket Sheets Court Summary Report
    Well these new charges SHOULD fill out that 12th page of his rap sheet.

And about 5 more!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Those slum ghetto democrat inhabitants heckled and threw stuff at the police.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crowd-of-...andoff-reports

Soooooooo... needs more high capacity, assault-hood RAT control?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    Perhaps if we stopped criminalizing substances these things wouldn't happen. Crazy, I know, but who really thinks drugs are worth dying over?
    Long as I get to busta cap - NO QUESTIONS ASKED - into the inebriated/high/stone/buzzed/whacked out/et.al. driver who t-bones me at an intersection, while driving under the influence.

Or my surviving next-of-kin does.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    What bothers me most about all the anti-gun posturing over this incident is that Maurice won't be convicted for possession of a firearm by a felon or the slew of city/county/state gun laws he surely violated. If he is even charged with them they will be bargained away during his first court appearance.

What possible good to have more laws that are not prosecuted when violated by the criminal class?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    What bothers me most about all the anti-gun posturing over this incident is that Maurice won't be convicted for possession of a firearm by a felon or the slew of city/county/state gun laws he surely violated. If he is even charged with them they will be bargained away during his first court appearance.

What possible good to have more laws that are not prosecuted when violated by the criminal class?
    So, are you saying that if there was a federally mandatory gun buyback program that ole Maurice wouldn’t turn in all his illegally owned guns?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'm wondering what the ROE are in such a situation? Are LE totally neutered in that city by some BS policy? Wait for the tac team to show and let them deal with it? Multiple LEOs injured, several trapped, homes with people likely in them, bullets sent out, no return fire?

[/url]
    No idea if they have a written SOP but on a warrant service, once entry is made the out perimeter never shoots in to the location. David

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Probably found online some place for those not on FB, but I saw on the FOX 26 Houston FB page. At 29 seconds is that the shooter or did someone have an AD? If the shooter, I'd think if they're being fired on, they're able to return fire to prevent shooter from either injuring more LEOs or sending rnds into homes nearby. I'm wondering what the ROE are in such a situation? Are LE totally neutered in that city by some BS policy? Wait for the tac team to show and let them deal with it? Multiple LEOs injured, several trapped, homes with people likely in them, bullets sent out, no return fire?

Home surveillance video shows chaotic scene during North Philadelphia police shootout

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2327389074190187
    From my understanding it's a multi family dwelling. I think he was on the second floor, don't know if there is a third.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I guess the Philly DA is a real piece of shit, civil rights and public defender background and backed by George Soros.

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=382839

"Statement by United States Attorney William M. McSwain on the Shooting of Six Philadelphia Police Officers

What I witnessed last night was true heroism by the Philadelphia police. But the crisis was precipitated by a stunning disrespect for law enforcement --a disrespect so flagrant and so reckless that the suspect immediately opened fire on every single officer within shooting distance. Only by the grace of God did they survive.

Where does such disrespect come from?

There is a new culture of disrespect for law enforcement in this City that is promoted and championed by District Attorney Larry Krasner -- and I am fed up with it.

It started with chants at the DA's victory party -- chants of "F*** the police" and "No good cops in a racist system."

W'’ve now endured over a year and a half of the worst kinds of slander against law enforcement -- the DA routinely calls police and prosecutors corrupt and racist, even "war criminals" that he compares to Nazis.

This vile rhetoric puts our police in danger. It disgraces the Office of the District Attorney. And it harms the good people in the City of Philadelphia and rewards the wicked.

The alleged shooter last night, Maurice Hill, is a previously convicted felon with a long rap sheet. We have plenty of criminal laws in this City -- but what we don't have is robust enforcement by the District Attorney. Instead, among other things, we have diversionary programs for gun offenses, the routine downgrading of charges for violent crime, and entire sections of the criminal code that are ignored.

The criminal laws in this City -- and especially the existing gun laws and drug laws -- should be aggressively enforced in order to protect the public and the police. My Office is doing all that we can. We have prosecuted 70% more violent crime cases this year than we did last year, in response to the District Attorney's lawlessness. But it is now time for the District Attorney and his enablers to stop making excuses for criminals. It is time for accountability. It is time to support law enforcement and to put the good people of this City first.

The U.S. Attorney's Office, in conjunction with the Philadelphia police and our federal partners, is investigating the horrible events of last night and we are considering all options at our disposal. We will do everything that we can to support our brothers and sisters in the Philadelphia Police Department and ensure justice is done.

To the officers involved last night -- those who were wounded and those who rushed to defend them--– and to their families, I say thank you. The whole City thanks you. We owe you more than we can ever repay."
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast