Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SBR Engraving Fail

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m24shooter View Post
    My first trust was "XXXXXX Family Special Items Trust" which was a nightmare on engraving. I underwent a radical spousectomy, and decided to expand my stamp collection. As a result I had Sean Cody redo my trust and he basically told me over the phone "Holy shit that's a long name. We aren't gonna do that bullshit again. Your trust name is "XXX Trust" using my initials. Much better.
    As an aside, I have an appointment with Ident tomorrow afternoon. I'll be taking an MP5K clone in for work, so if there are any problems I'll update.
    This.

Why people name their trust after their real names is mindblowing.

Feedback Score
    F to pay respects.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Ive had SBR lowers for almost a decade. In that time they’ve each had 4 to 6 uppers. Engraving the barrel is retarded on a platform as modular as the AR15.

Also, selling a F1 SBR lower is no different than selling any other lower as long as:

A) There isn’t a <16” barreled upper on it

That’s it. You can also contact the ATF to let them know to remove it from the registry if it makes you feel any better.

If you filed as an individual or gave your trust a very unique name specific to you which is engraved on that lower it may affect the value but you’re already dumb for doing so in the first place.

“A Trust”
    “The Trust”
    “In God We Trust”
    Yea, I'm aware of how the process works as I have multiple SBR's, not one lower with multiple barrels. I've bought SBR'd lowers from others who couldn't find a buyer. Unfortunately they already had them removed from the registry so the process begins again.

We "retards" have to deal with state law so I will continue to mark a cheap replaceable barrel.

Sec. 29-36. Alteration of firearm identification mark, number or name. (a) No person shall remove, deface, alter or obliterate the name of any maker or model or any maker's number or other mark of identification on any firearm as defined in section 53a-3. The possession of any firearm upon which any identifying mark, number or name has been removed, defaced, altered or obliterated shall be prima facie evidence that the person owning or in possession of such firearm has removed, defaced, altered or obliterated the same.

(b) Any person who violates any provision of this section shall be guilty of a class C felony for which two years of the sentence imposed may not be suspended or reduced by the court, and five thousand dollars of the fine imposed may not be remitted or reduced by the court unless the court states on the record its reasons for remitting or reducing such fine, and any firearm found in the possession of any person in violation of said provision shall be forfeited.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." President Ronald Regan

Feedback Score
    Mine is my initials- XXX Trust. Tar Heel State engraved it in the trigger area and I swear the turn around time was like 30 minutes from the time I received a delivery notification to new shipping label notification. I don’t know why anyone would do anything else.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567