Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: What Agency just granted STI a contract?

Feedback Score
    Show me on the doll where the bad 2011 touched you snowflake.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Boomers and millennials hate each other because they are exactly the same. Both generations have an amazing amount of unearned self-satisfaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad 2011 touched you snowflake.
    Two winning quotes for this thread.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Wilson is stupid to not go for it. They should have tweaked that slide to allow an optics ready platform. I’d like to shoot that gun. Never shot one, but doubt I would hate it.

PB
    You would not hate the EDC at all...I shot it at a Wilson demo at a local range and was more than impressed..I didn't care for the sights but it improved my accuracy...lol

Feedback Score
    EDC’s can now be had optics ready FYI.

My bank account will be suffering.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I thought 9mm major was the new hotness. I've mainly been playing Rifle games the past decade.

Forgot about the 226 SAOs. I had a Sig X-5 Tactical. Nice gun. Got rid of it to go to optics. Trigger isn't a 1911, but it was pretty good. Really needed a 4 inch barrel over the 5 and the grip isn't quite big enough for me (length). With the 5 inch barrel and grip, it wasn't quite balanced enough, especially with a light.
    9mm Major is only an open thing. In limited or SS it has to start with a “4” to qualify for major scoring. Also, 9mm Major wears the heck out of guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    So...a group that is known for going after the worst of the worst in U.S. and abroad are a bunch of LARPer’s because they chose a 2011 and wear multi-cam?

I really don’t know what to say....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I also don't care what they use for their secondary.

What's secondary?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Who has a 4K race 1911?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have asked this same question at least once in this thread. No one wants to acknowledge that they haven’t been paying attention.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I have asked this same question at least once in this thread. No one wants to acknowledge that they haven’t been paying attention.
    Facts and or fact finding just gets in the way.

Besides, the heavy hitters of groups like MS-13, whatever flavor cartel, organized crime, terror groups, etc. apparently are not heavy enough to justify equipment costs by folks that actually go looking for these people. No night raids overseas, no cool guy moniker for you.

Me personally. Even if theses things were running 4K like claimed I’m good with it. Hell, issue them 4 of of the damn things to each Deputy and give them a case of ammo a week. Novel concept to let the folks choose the tools they are going to work with. The powers in D.C. are going to spend that money anyway, and given a choice I would rather those dollars go towards something that might produce positive results than going towards propping up FSA and free haircuts for swamp creatures.

Feedback Score
    Whoops
    Last edited by Norseman; 09-06-19 at 07:25. Reason: Fat finger double tap

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast