Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is why we cant have a Red Flag Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This is why we cant have a Red Flag Law

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ris/ar-AAFNQpN

The Democratic presidential candidate's proposal calls for the creation of “domestic terrorism prevention orders” that would give law enforcement and family members of suspected white nationalists or domestic terrorists the ability to petition a federal court to temporarily restrict a person’s access to guns if the person exhibits clear evidence of being a danger.
    “We need to take action to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people and stop violent, hate-fueled attacks before they happen,” Harris said. “By focusing on confronting these domestic terror threats, we can save lives.”

Define White Nationalist for me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The definition undoubtedly has the rhyme, "rules for thee, but not for me" as part of it.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    LOL

Inb4 folks start lamented they’re scared to to run VFGs on pistols or miss themselves with the entire SBR process.

But seriously though, these folks hate you (us), they want you (us) dead. Freedom loving liberty minded folks are a threat to everything they hold dear, the greatest threat to the future of America they envision and desire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    How to stop so-called "white nationalist" violence;
    Step 1) create more angry white people
    Step 2) tell them they are terrorists
    step 3) eventually they start to agree...

Brilliant...

You gotta love how these people just do not grasp the concept of "equal and opposite reaction"...
    It's like banning guns- every time they attempt to do so, everyone goes out and buys more than they EVER would have before if they'd have just left it alone...

All they've done with this constant drumbeat of "everything wypippo's fault" and "ermagherd wyte men R terrorists but don't discriminate kay?" is make people who never gave a second thought about race in their lives start thinking about race....

Last edited by Jellybean; 08-15-19 at 00:06.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So we have an uproar when someone doesn't want to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, but gang raping the Constitution with the very idea of "Pre-Crime" is okay.
    If you don't like my idea's or how I use my protected freedom of speech, you're going to take away my Second Amendment rights and confiscate my property illegally.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So we have an uproar when someone doesn't want to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, but gang raping the Constitution with the very idea of "Pre-Crime" is okay.
    If you don't like my idea's or how I use my protected freedom of speech, you're going to take away my Second Amendment rights and confiscate my property illegally.
    Amazing, isn't it? Somehow, somewhere in the Constitution there is a right to gay marriage, a right to abortion, a right to free healthcare. Yet they cannot find a right to free speech or a right to bear arms in there. Yes, we are in the waning days of this great republic.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It’s almost like these red flag laws are the exact reason the 2nd Amendment exists in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Amazing, isn't it? Somehow, somewhere in the Constitution there is a right to gay marriage, a right to abortion, a right to free healthcare. Yet they cannot find a right to free speech or a right to bear arms in there. Yes, we are in the waning days of this great republic.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    It’s almost like these red flag laws are the exact reason the 2nd Amendment exists in the first place...
    Nobody needs due process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Harris perhaps doesn't understand, but her powers as POTUS have to remain within their Constitutional limits, if the people supporting her don't believe she should or would have to, it says a lot about her constituency.
    This isn't the first time she's gone off the rails concerning the powers of the Presidency, but since we don't teach history or civics anymore, we end up with these lies being accepted as truth.
    Last edited by Averageman; 08-15-19 at 09:29.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is now South Africa. Guess what happens next?
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast