Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Optic for AR for HD and Hunting?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    You don’t put much value on your life then eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy f’n autocorrect. I would NOT bet my life on a PA optic.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Those can all be potential downsides but not if you’ve trained with the optic IMO. My wife’s gun wears an Aimpoint for all of those reasons. But, I’m familiar enough with my Razor that I don’t foresee any issues with those things and it has one huge thing that an Aimpoint doesn’t - an etched reticle. I’ve picked up my wife’s gun at least twice and the dot wasn’t there so it was useless. That’ll never be the case with my LPVO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's why I choose my Kahles K16i over my Aimpoints, on 1x, where I leave it, it's just as fast.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Acog Ta44 ACSS....you cant change my mind! I run a T2, MRO, Eotech EXPS3, RMR, on various HD SBR stuff and for whatever reason the Ta44 ACSS is just a perfect optic for HD and beyond. The 1.5 fixed is what I like (some dont) and enjoy the ACSS reticle for easy shots beyond

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Great thing about living in a golden age of firearms / accessories - people are free to choose what works for them, regardless of others opinions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123