Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good AR15 scope?

Feedback Score

Good AR15 scope?

Hey guys I'm in need of some help picking out a good ar15 scope without spending too much money, and good info and choices?
    Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Nightforce! Just kidding.

Primary arms has some LBGTQ/LPVO options that aren't bad. Pappabear has one that was around Two Hunnit.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

Primary arms has some LBGTQ/LPVO options that aren't bad. Pappabear has one that was around Two Hunnit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    An upper budget limit would be helpful to know. Yeah P.A. is worth checking, also Vortex has a lot of options below $1k, Leupold patrol scope 3-9x with fire dot is solid, and Burris and Athlon have options below $500. I've not tried Athlon personally--and they have a range like Vortex--but I'm hearing good things about their optics.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

I'm a huge fan of their rainbow reticle option, personally. Total gay change....errr I mean game changer.

OP,

You'll really need to give us a little more info to get you in the right direction. What's your price range? What will you use it for? How much magnification do you see yourself needing? Is weight a concern? Etc..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    What is your mission (objective) with this optic? What are you WANTING to accomplish?

MISSION drives the geartrain.
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 08-22-19 at 01:04. Reason: Cos' I 'r' not sech a gud speler! :-p
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Steiner P4Xi 1-4x24
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Intended use? Price range? Hard to say without spending too much around here. Too much is very relative around here.
    BURY ME WITH MY GUNS ON

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Steiner P4Xi 1-4x24
    I don’t even own one of these, but without any specifics by the OP I’d have to agree.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wyn View Post
    Hey guys I'm in need of some help picking out a good ar15 scope without spending too much money, and good info and choices?
    Any suggestions?
    To be honest Vortex Optics Strikefire II is my favorite one for ar15. An excellent choice for the money. The reticle works great for holds. Visit this source https://www.outdoorsbest.com/best-ar-15-scope-optics/ to know more features about Vortex Optics Strikefire II.
    Last edited by Prada; 08-31-19 at 16:08.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast