Thread: Magpul Foliage CTR stock and trigger guard, lower price

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    56 (100%)

Magpul Foliage CTR stock and trigger guard, lower price

Hi all,

I have the following items for sale:

1. Magpul Foliage CTR Stock (MilSpec). Was mounted, light use. Great shape. No box. $40 shipped, PayPal + 4% for fees.

2. THIS ITEM HAS SOLD!!! Magpul Foliage MOE grip. barely used, includes screw to attach to lower receiver (not shown, but it's packed inside the grip). $12 shipped PayPal.

3. Magpul Foliage Trigger Guard. Includes roll pin and the screw. This was mounted (but using different roll pin and screw, so these two are unused). $6 shipped PayPal. FREE IF YOU BUY THE CTR STOCK ABOVE!

4. THIS ITEM HAS SOLD!!! ERGO ladder rail covers (foliage). One full length, the other two are shortened. These go free to first buyer of at least one of the items above (if buyer wants them. If not, they go to second buyer, third, etc.).

Pics below. Ask questions. I have great feedback on this site. PM here is best way to get hold of me. Oh, I also accept Postal Money orders (no 4% fees), but this will come with slower shipping on my part, since I have to wait for the funds to arrive.

Last edited by hogarth; 06-15-20 at 12:55.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    To the top. Stick and trigger guard still available. If you buy the stock I'll throw in trigger guard for free.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Bump again?

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    bump to the top with lower price!

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    To the top.