Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Bipod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Magpul Bipod

I am interested in the Magpul Bipods. Have any of you used them? I am impressed with them on the shelf but I would really love to hear from some folks who have used them. Please respond if you have tried them. Thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought and installed a M-LOK version several months ago. I was very pleased with how it looked and functioned. After my first range trip with it, I liked it even more. Works very well for me.

"A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    Is it a big improvement over a Harris bipod? I’m interested in one but haven’t broken my Harris yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just bought one a month ago, and first impressions are good. I just havent used it a ton to really say if its a proven piece of gear.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpb1776 View Post
    Is it a big improvement over a Harris bipod? I’m interested in one but haven’t broken my Harris yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. It is a Harris killer, but not an Atlas killer.

Keep in mind, Atlas is much more expensive so there's a sliding scale as to cost there.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpb1776 View Post
    Balancing the gun on an Ice pick tip is an improvement over a Harris bipod. I love my Atlas, but the Magpul isn't too far back in second place... followed by the KAC.

The Magpul succeeds in being useful without having to figure out what knobs/buttons do. It's intuitive.
    Last edited by markm; 08-21-19 at 11:36.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Balancing the gun on an Ice pick tip is an improvement over a Harris bipod.
    LOL, Harris is like the crusty old guy in the crowd. Mine still works, but I have an internal debate on whether I'd prefer to shoot with the Harris or have a root canal.

ETA, one word comes to mind when I think Harris: Sproing!
    Last edited by maximus83; 08-21-19 at 16:31.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Balancing the gun on an Ice pick tip is an improvement over a Harris bipod. I love my Atlas, but the Magpul isn't too far back in second place... followed by the KAC.

The Magpul succeeds in being useful without having to figure out what knobs/buttons do. It's intuitive.

I've been using Harris for 20 years, and I don't have any complaints with the 9-13 swivel/notched. But, I have been meaning to try one of the Magpul bipods, as I do have plenty of Magpul products and they all seem to shine.

Looks like some great endorsements here for the Magpul bipod, thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMarine View Post
    I've been using Harris for 20 years, and I don't have any complaints with the 9-13 swivel/notched. But, I have been meaning to try one of the Magpul bipods, as I do have plenty of Magpul products and they all seem to shine.

Looks like some great endorsements here for the Magpul bipod, thanks for sharing.
    Pretty much the same experience here, from the mountains of Idaho to the sugar sand pine scrubs of central FL never had one issue with my two Harris Pods. I beat the hell out of both and they still do as intended.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast