Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Magpul Bipod

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    So what is wrong with Harris? I use them on most of my bolt guns with zero issues. Haven't really used a bipod on an AR yet.
    Nothing wrong with Harris. A Harris with Podlock is more rigid than the Magpul bipod, and less likely to break if you drop it with the legs extended:

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    Nothing wrong with Harris. A Harris with Podlock is more rigid than the Magpul bipod, and less likely to break if you drop it with the legs extended:

Pertinent comments in the comments of that video;

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    My problem with the Harris is that I am SUPER picky about the pod being right. Otherwise it's a muther effing distraction from hell when I'm trying to make a shot. And almost every harris someone hands me is sloppy loose in some way, and it irritates the shit out of me. With the Magpul and the Atlas, I can just reach up and fix it for the knuckle head.... with the harris, you need to figure out what mods/patches/levers/gizmos they've added to try to make it a good pod. Wasting time trying to get some guy's pod right drives me insane.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I might consider a Magpul.......if...... my Harris Bipod BRM-S and LT706 QD Swivel Mount Combo ever fails or disappoints me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234