Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fort Knox Safes Article

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm fortunate to have a monster TL30 that I got for a song...cost more to move it than what I paid. It broke the movers wench on the first attempt & weighs between 4k-5klbs. Hinges on the door are as big a beer can & the thing comes from Pretoria South Africa & they think it was made to store diamonds. Google didn't have much 411.

The AMSEC B&F series are where you should spend the $$$$ if you have decent collection.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I'm fortunate to have a monster TL30 that I got for a song...cost more to move it than what I paid. It broke the movers wench on the first attempt & weighs between 4k-5klbs. Hinges on the door are as big a beer can & the thing comes from Pretoria South Africa & they think it was made to store diamonds. Google didn't have much 411.

The AMSEC B&F series are where you should spend the $$$$ if you have decent collection.
    I would dig that!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234