Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Geissele Super Duty LE Rifle Arrived!!! Pic heavy initial impressions...

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    Got it. I’m not trying to hijack this thread but I’m still learning things everyday. So will the Geissele be less reliable due to smaller port size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Maybe with the weaker stuff. IIRC, they ship complete pistols with Super 42 H3. Might need to play with a couple of different buffers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    Got it. I’m not trying to hijack this thread but I’m still learning things everyday. So will the Geissele be less reliable due to smaller port size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I’ve got an 11.3” BA barrel, and it eats any brass ammo, no problem. Port is ~.070 ish. Maybe a little smaller. I’ve actually choked it down more for dedicated suppressed use. Sionics RGP and Colt 11.5” are in the same ~.070 neighborhood. I suspect it’ll be fine with any decent ammo. A good friend just bought one of these G 11.5” Super Duty uppers, so we’ll see soon enough.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I have a 11.5" Duty Upper (nitrided stainless steel, 0.068" port) that I use with their Super42 spring & H2 buffer. Has functioned 100% with various factory .223 & 5.56 loads.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213