Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele Super Duty LE Rifle Arrived!!! Pic heavy initial impressions...

Feedback Score
    Picked up mine yesterday. Very nice and an excellent deal for the price point. The sights are unique but overall I highly recommend one to any LEO.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I just picked it up today. I'm surprised by the trigger, all my others have SSA's, SSA-E's, or Larues. It's nice and crisp. FWIW it has a standard A-2 grip on it. I'll put an ambi selector and mag release on it and call it good unless I need to replace the maritime bolt release.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    FYI to anyone considering

These are no longer coming with the Geissele sights. I believe for any orders placed yesterday moving forward. if you want the sites they are now an additional $120. Changes the value proposition a bit, but still not a bad deal, just not great IMO

Feedback Score
    These are fantastic, my boss mentioned them to me and I had to grab one immediately. Got it in less than two weeks. Mine came with the trick sights and shipping was $25...
    Even without the sights, and with the $100 shipping, I would not have been disappointed. It might not be "super premium" but that would be wasted on the likes of me anyway. For a working guy's carbine you can't beat it at this price, thanks Geissele!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle5 View Post
    It would appear from their website that Geissele has standardized the SDLE configuration with the ALG EMRv3, B5 Enhanced SOPMOD stock, and B5 grip.
    Yeah, "choose all your options" sounds great in theory until you are the company trying to keep track of it all and keep prices down, then not so much...

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    It's interesting to see a bigger mfg catching on to the longer gas system configuration.

Because its better than MID on a 16".

Gas port size is obviously important, but an Optimized gas system configuration brings things to the next level of refinement.
    [X-Files]I want to believe. [/X-Files]

Show me some data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I missed your heads-up on the sale, unfortunately - did you notice when they ended it?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    They were originally listed for 2k, on sale for 1600. They’re now listed at 1800 initial price. Just hang tight for another sale.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    They were originally listed for 2k, on sale for 1600. They’re now listed at 1800 initial price. Just hang tight for another sale.
    Good advice/thanks much.

”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Looks nice.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast