Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Geissele Super Duty LE Rifle Arrived!!! Pic heavy initial impressions...

Feedback Score
    11.5" Duty and Super Duty quoted as .068 gas port. No idea on the 16" versions. Super Duty profile said to be thicker than .gov before the block, and tapered after, so med-light profile?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Would you, though? I mean, if the rifle is put together and runs well with gas-ing different BCG, etc, I’m not sure there would be as much value in paying extra to install an A5 system.
    A while back someone asked about an A5 on a KAC and failure2stop replied that since KACs were tuned to be "of a piece", an A5 was unlikely to add value the way it can on standard set-ups.

I'd think the same might apply here, though Geissele's approach represents an unknown thus far -- though certainly promising based on their reputation.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    .080 for 16”

Feedback Score
    So I just rewatched the stream and though the website says mid length Bill states the Duty Rifle has mid length +. Would be nice to get clarification, though they’ve already got my money so...

Feedback Score
    So now you have to pay $200 to get sights?

And has shipping always been $100?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Wahey, regular production 10.5" SMRs. Neat.
    " Political tags — such as [...], communist, democrat, [...], fascist, liberal, conservative, [...] — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort. "
    - Robert Heinlein -

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    So I just rewatched the stream and though the website says mid length Bill states the Duty Rifle has mid length +. Would be nice to get clarification, though they’ve already got my money so...
    My super duty le is mid length+

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    My super duty le is mid length+
    Notice any difference between mid length+ and regular mid length when shooting?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JG007 View Post
    So now you have to pay $200 to get sights?

And has shipping always been $100?
    Yes, and no. The sights are no longer included... I'm not crazy about them but they are back ups. Pay less for the MagPuls.

My boss paid the $100 shipping; mine was only $25 shipping. IDK why-maybe his was insured and mine was not? I don't remember declining insurance.

If you want a nice carbine for a great price, it is still a great value. I just took mine to the range again and was impressed all over again that I got this for $775 total. I'm no super ninja recon sniper but this is a fine-shooting carbine that will be getting a Leupold low powered scope and lots of love. Enjoy!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011