Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele Super Duty LE Rifle Arrived!!! Pic heavy initial impressions...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
    The LE Super Duty rifle sounds amazing for the price. Thanks to the OP for the detailed pics and for the upcoming range report. I don't need another AR but I am having a really hard time NOT placing an order.
    If you're LE and can get it for that price, it'd almost be stupid not to.
    Shooter like Kukoč

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    If you're LE and can get it for that price, it'd almost be stupid not to.
    I agree. I'm not on the Book of Face much, but have a plethora of LE friends on there, so I posted the following:

This is to all my LE Friends: I don't know how many are aware of it, but Geissele Automatics is offering what they call a Super-Duty LE Rifle to all credentialed LEO's for $750.00. Geissele is a well-respected manufacturer, and my feelings are this is easily a $1000.00 rifle.

Here's a link: https://geissele.com/super-duty-le-16-black.html

I hope ALL of my friends are having a wonderful Labor Day.

Stay safe
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Good review. I’m a huge G fanboy with SSA’s in all my guns. I bought a mount on last big sale. I asked G to exchange NIB 34 mm mount with a 30mm mount and they said 25% restocking fee.

Huge disappointment. I’ll keep my triggers and CH’s but never again.

Burn me once your fault, burn me twice my fault.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Good review. I’m a huge G fanboy with SSA’s in all my guns. I bought a mount on last big sale. I asked G to exchange NIB 34 mm mount with a 30mm mount and they said 25% restocking fee.

Huge disappointment. I’ll keep my triggers and CH’s but never again.

Burn me once your fault, burn me twice my fault.

PB
    With respect, how did THEY burn you? Plain as day in their returns/exchanges section it says:
    Items that have been installed, used, OR are returned more than 30 days after they were purchased are eligible for a credit towards another purchase less a 25% restocking and handling fee.
    So by them sticking to their policy that’s them burning you? I mean I understand your frustration but they didn’t do anything wrong. Hell, the fact they even accept returns/exchanges AFTER 30 days is generous of on their part.

The reason I bring this up is because I have exchanged a hand guard post installation because I didn’t like the ergonomics. Granted this was like a day or two after it arrived, but they exchanged it no problem. But at the same time it wasn’t at least four weeks later and I certainly wouldn’t bitch about the terms of sale that were clearly advertised.
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 09-02-19 at 19:16.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I agree. I'm not on the Book of Face much, but have a plethora of LE friends on there, so I posted the following:

This is to all my LE Friends: I don't know how many are aware of it, but Geissele Automatics is offering what they call a Super-Duty LE Rifle to all credentialed LEO's for $750.00. Geissele is a well-respected manufacturer, and my feelings are this is easily a $1000.00 rifle.

Here's a link: https://geissele.com/super-duty-le-16-black.html

I hope ALL of my friends are having a wonderful Labor Day.

Stay safe
    I don't need another rifle but went ahead and ordered one. $5.00 processing fee ad $90.00 shipping..............still worth it to me.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Congrats, and thanks for the writeup and pics. That looks like a fine rifle, at giveaway pricing.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    I don't need another rifle but went ahead and ordered one. $5.00 processing fee ad $90.00 shipping..............still worth it to me.
    Same here, the shipping is high but still the overall cost is great. Just wondering when they are going to contact me so I can send them my creds?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jake-cutter View Post
    Same here, the shipping is high but still the overall cost is great. Just wondering when they are going to contact me so I can send them my creds?
    Look for the button that says something like how to get LEO discounts. It tells you how there.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    ~Duplicate~
    Last edited by wetidlerjr; 09-02-19 at 21:53. Reason: Didn't pay attention

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It would appear from their website that Geissele has standardized the SDLE configuration with the ALG EMRv3, B5 Enhanced SOPMOD stock, and B5 grip.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast