Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
There are others with better glass quality. Comparing it to an Aimpoint mag in a dim area, the difference is visible. It works well for zeroing and casual use with my lower-third Aimpoints and Eotechs. It gets mounted only as needed. Its very short, which solved an issue I was having with a previous magnifier and a Comp M4. As others have pointed out, it has a diopter adjustment, which some will find very valuable.

I use an Aimpoint magnifier and T2 on my main setup in 1.93” Scalarworks mounts. This works well for bridging the gap between a dot and a LPVO. It gets used enough and is light enough that it only occasionally gets removed from the upper.

A buddy of mine is fond of his Eotech magnifier, but we haven’t tried comparing it to my Aimpoint.
Kind of what I assumed but I've gotten to the point that it doesn't make sense to spend tons of money on the best if I rarely use it. That's why I sold the G33 I used to have. Based off of the last year and a half since Covid started, this would see very occasional range use and maybe some competition on one stage of the local rifle match so sounds like it'd be fine for that.