Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal Hydra Shok Deep - Any info out there?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Ah the advance of technology. I guess we should all use flintlocks and bayonets then, right? Or maybe forgo firearms in general, as the design keeps changing and use pointed sticks?
    While qualifying with our duty weapons one of the guys I work with said he won’t carry HP in his personal weapons because they were “just made to kill” and that he only used FMJ because if he ever needed to shoot someone he could tell the judge that he only tried to stop them not kill them because he didn’t use HP.

All I could do was roll my eyes and walk away.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anybody got anything specifically about the Federal Hydra Shok Deep? Because this thread is about the Federal Hydra Shok Deep.

The last thread on this topic (see link above) was closed for the same stuff now starting in this thread.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No, I said I wouldn't go chasing something new unless it was tested and performed well.

You can't go back the the dark ages of "hydrostatic shock" and shooting bullets into water jugs to try to prove all bullets are the same.

Modern testing and modern bullet designs have been well proven against actual shootings.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Todd K is so right. Bullets are bullets. I carry 124 grain FMJ in all self defense guns.

And yesterday's miracle bullet is today's marshmallow.

Remember Silvertips? Expanded to the size of coffee saucers and stopped bad guys in their tracks, they did. Until Hydra Shok came along.

Then Hydra Shok was the cat's meow, and Silvertips suddenly couldn't stop gophers. Ah, but then came the SXT, and guess what?

Those sorry Hydra Shoks. Get you killed they would. No, SXT turned Thugz into dead meat on contact. But not really, because now there is . . . .
    You really cant help yourself can you? Keep shooting FMJs and fondling your 20" Bushmaster and we'll keep dismissing everything you say as completely asinine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12