Thread: Spikes Complete 16in upper

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)

Spikes Complete 16in upper

Hi all,

I bought this upper new back in 2012. Over the last 6 years, it was attached to a Spikes lower and I fired exactly 969 rounds through it, most in a pair of classes and the rest during range visits to zero various sights/optics that sat on top. Never a malfunction except those induced in class.

It came with plain-jane handguards that were first replaced with Magpul furniture and later with this Daniel Defense MFR 12.0 rail (purchased from an M4c member). FSB was replaced with this YHM low-profile model and was installed along with the rail by Hunter Rifleworks outside Houston, TX. Upper has only been zeroed with irons and optics since these changes were made, so under 100 rounds during that time.

16 inch barrel, mid-length gas system, A2 flash hider, original Spikes BCG, standard charging handle (brand new, as I used this upper with a BCM Mod 4 that's now on another upper. That's about it. $275 shipped w/insurance, OBO (I realize the market is soft right now). Pics below if I get them to work (if they don't show for you, PM me your email and I can email you pics). PM me with any questions or to buy. I'd much rather have this upper than a PSA one! I can accept PayPal +4% for fees, or USPS money orders.

Last edited by hogarth; 09-08-19 at 20:34.