Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Comey's Crimes get Clintonized

Feedback Score

Comey's Crimes get Clintonized

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/polit...ort/index.html

Former FBI Director James Comey violated agency policies when he retained and leaked a set of memos he took documenting meetings with President Donald Trump early in 2017, the Justice Department's inspector general said in a report released Thursday.

Comey set a "dangerous example" for FBI employees in an attempt to "achieve a personally desired outcome," the report states.
    However, the IG found "no evidence that Comey or his attorneys released any of the classified information contained in any of the memos to members of the media."
    The inspector general's office referred the findings of its report to the Justice Department for potential prosecution earlier this summer. Prosecutors declined to bring a case, the report says.
    CNN has previously reported that the Justice Department prosecutors didn't believe there was evidence to show Comey knew and intended to violate laws on dealing with classified information.
    Emphasis mine.

So he leaks the classified info, but he didn't know that he was breaking the law? If the head of the FBI can't understand the laws concerning classified info, how in the heck can you prosecute anyone? He TOLD his lawyer to leak classified info, but didn't intend to break the law?

Did Papadopolous intend to break the law? Did Flynn? I'd say 'not' since the FBI agents that interviewed him didn't think he was lying.

So once again, we have a two tracked legal system.

If you think the IG report or the Dunham(?) guy are going to come out with anything you are crazy. This is all going to get whitewashed and circular filed. There are some people that should be put up against a wall and shot, but watch all the pussy words and slight of hand come out to protect these people and institutions.

An F'ing coup and the sentences are book deals, MSNBC/CNN consultant jobs, and sycophant hero worship.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/polit...ort/index.html

Emphasis mine.

So he leaks the classified info, but he didn't know that he was breaking the law? If the head of the FBI can't understand the laws concerning classified info, how in the heck can you prosecute anyone? He TOLD his lawyer to leak classified info, but didn't intend to break the law?

Did Papadopolous intend to break the law? Did Flynn? I'd say 'not' since the FBI agents that interviewed him didn't think he was lying.

So once again, we have a two tracked legal system.

If you think the IG report or the Dunham(?) guy are going to come out with anything you are crazy. This is all going to get whitewashed and circular filed. There are some people that should be put up against a wall and shot, but watch all the pussy words and slight of hand come out to protect these people and institutions.

An F'ing coup and the sentences are book deals, MSNBC/CNN consultant jobs, and sycophant hero worship.

It really is surreal and further proof we live in Clown World...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Comey wrote the memo's, I think it's unlikely he marked them as classified.

He knew or should have known there would be classified info in them, but that is harder to prove intent, in court.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    That's fine, and more ammo for me when I appear before a judge and claim I did not know the law and am told "ignorance of the law is no excuse."

If I had unlimited resources I would hire attorneys and appeal the shit out of a BS conviction and publicize the hell out of it, based on these interpretations.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    That's fine, and more ammo for me when I appear before a judge and claim I did not know the law and am told "ignorance of the law is no excuse."

If I had unlimited resources I would hire attorneys and appeal the shit out of a BS conviction and publicize the hell out of it, based on these interpretations.
    Nope, won’t work.

It is WHO he is, not the legal argument that is keeping his ass Cherry.

On whether or not he knew that they were classified material, he should’ve. But what really would’ve cleared it up as if he’d actually given them to his employer at the time the FBI. He’s prancing around like this is some kind of vindication. Yay! You’re incompetent not illegal.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Lurch fancied himself the 2nd coming of J. Edgar Hoover (but even less passable in drag). He was wielding the FBI like it was his own personal intelligence agency, where he decided who got a pass and who got skewered. Vindicated he is not. He is a cunning liar and we're fortunate to be rid of him (for now).
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We should have a 0% incarceration rate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igno...is_non_excusat

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The FBI was mistake.
    We need to go back to where states handled business and to gut the FBI and scale it back to where they are just middlemen who get you money and hot sheets.

ATF needs to go back under treasury where they get their money eventually when there’s time.

DHS needs to be DXed. Its gotten too political.
    If you have a gang problem or bank robber problem; just hire hardened gunslingers to grease.

Too much crap floats to the top. They like to think their business suits and polos make them all that but they don’t really DO anything but meddle. Its the local police who do heavy lifting and the FBI take credit. Its like the worst middleman in history.

The people they SHOULD arrest (politicians, agency heads acting in malfeasance) they don’t.

They ruined what made law enforcement great. Bitter, chainsmoking part time drunks who busted heads and kept people in line with 10 gauge shotguns and blackjacks.

THIS USED TO BE A GENTLEMAN’S PROFFESSION!!!

Nothing changes but I verbalized my thoughts and feel better.

Also public crucifixions do NOT violate the 8th Amendment.

Change my mind
    Last edited by Firefly; 08-29-19 at 15:55.

Feedback Score
    Firefly has the Netflix “Highwaymen” on a loop at his house.....

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Firefly has the Netflix “Highwaymen” on a loop at his house.....
    ....,,,..yeah.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast