Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the Ruger LCR a good HD option for wife?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56Geo View Post
    I am traveling more often for work and with my son away for college the wife and youngest daughter are staying home alone more often, I need a good/decent HD gun for the wife.

She is 4’11” and weighs $1.05. She limp wrists my G19 and struggles with Racking the slide on the Shield 9mm. I took her to the range the other day and she shot the Ruger LCR 38Special +P well. Before for I go out and buy one is there any reservations I should have? I understand, and she understands it’s a 5 shot revolver so capacity is limited in comparison to other modern firearms. She is fine with the five rounds.

What are you thoughts, thanks for the input.

-Geo.
    Glock 43X
    SIG P365
    S&W J-Frame (.22 Magnum)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56Geo View Post
    I am traveling more often for work and with my son away for college the wife and youngest daughter are staying home alone more often, I need a good/decent HD gun for the wife.

She is 4’11” and weighs $1.05. She limp wrists my G19 and struggles with Racking the slide on the Shield 9mm. I took her to the range the other day and she shot the Ruger LCR 38Special +P well. Before for I go out and buy one is there any reservations I should have? I understand, and she understands it’s a 5 shot revolver so capacity is limited in comparison to other modern firearms. She is fine with the five rounds.

What are you thoughts, thanks for the input.

-Geo.
    Glock 43X
    SIG P365
    S&W J-Frame (.22 Magnum)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123