Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SLR-101S questions

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesshowmonkey View Post
    Standard AKM muzzle devices are indexed with a spring and detent captured pin. You depress the pin, and turn the muzzle device off. There's a ton of brakes available for the AKM series of rifles. Check out AK Operator's Union for some suggestions..
    “Do you read?”
    -noonesshowmonkey in a text to me at 2:31 Eastern on 8/26/19

Feedback Score
    I want to love you, Euro... But you make it so hard.

Sell that pig and get a good Polish AK. Or, better yet, get an R5.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Don’t talk to me for the rest of the day.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    AKs are literally memes so idk why you’d want to waste your money.

Objectively the only thing they do better on is function with trash ammo.

Maybe you could precision load for one and see how it does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Sell your girlfriend's ex's rifle and blow it on some kickass NF-glass or another Glock 19 / Beretta 92 blaster.

Feedback Score
    What you have there is an excellent quality milled receiver AK with an awesome barrel that's been jacked up because of stupid laws. I say that you should restore it to how it should have been made to begin with (minus the 3rd pin hole of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    A liberal friend of mine gave me her ex husbands SLR-101S. I don’t like it, and I don’t get all the hype.
    Or perhaps give it back to the man that was smart enough to divorce her.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'd sell it and just pretend you kept it long enough to dislike it, instead of dumping time and money into it just to figure out you really do dislike it.

I had wanted an AK for quite a while myself and ended up buying an Arsenal SLR107FR-34 triangle folder. The cool factor wears off quick and you find that they are heavier, typically less accurate, hard to find quality ammo for, and mag prices are steadily increasing.

I sold it for $100 more than I paid and put that money towards an OpsCore FAST Maritime and Wilcox G24. Probably the only time I've NOT regretted selling a firearm.

YMMV..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rogue556; 08-26-19 at 22:08.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    AK’s are garbage peasant commie guns. Unless you are keeping it as part of a reference collection because you get paid to teach troglodytes how to shoot AKs, get rid of it and buy a decent rifle or a new suppressor/optic/NVD. Or a pile of ammo. Of all people, I feel like you would be going down this path already.

Or give it back to the rightful owner as a reward for being rid of a firearm stealing liberal.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    AK’s are commie guns. Unless you are keeping it as part of a reference collection because you get paid to teach troglodytes how to shoot AKs, get rid of it and buy a decent rifle or a new suppressor/optic/NVD. Or a pile of ammo.

Or give it back to the rightful owner as a reward for being rid of a firearm stealing liberal.
    Now it’s just like I thought it.
    .25 Lorcin w/ comp and red dot AIWB and a 9mm Calico folder as primary

Feedback Score
    FWIW, the muzzle break on my SLR101s was a lot smaller than the one on yours.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast