Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JPC 2.0/First Spear Tubes Mod

Feedback Score

JPC 2.0/First Spear Tubes Mod

Can someone provide a POC for a company or individual who can sew/modify an existing JPC cummerbund with FS tubes similar to what Down Range Gear produced? Thanks

img_8431.jpg

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I’ve got a buddy that does custom gear. He can get you squared away. His company is A&A tactical. His name is Austin. If you’d like shoot me a message and I’m sure I can link you two up

https://www.facebook.com/177274325761133/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rfairman View Post
    I’ve got a buddy that does custom gear. He can get you squared away. His company is A&A tactical. His name is Austin. If you’d like shoot me a message and I’m sure I can link you two up

https://www.facebook.com/177274325761133/

THanks rfairman. PM inbound.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I send all my custom work to Tactical Tailor. Including gear that is not TT. (i.e. my Mayflower Recce chest rig and other kit). My point person there is their custom shop manager Katie and she’s squared me away numerous times. I’ve had other guys send work their way after DRG closed up shop, which was a shame. I’d you other contact doesn’t work out let me know and I’ll send you Katie’s contact info. TT’s custom work is as solid as any other work they do which is bar none in my opinion.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I send all my custom work to Tactical Tailor. Including gear that is not TT. (i.e. my Mayflower Recce chest rig and other kit). My point person there is their custom shop manager Katie and she’s squared me away numerous times. I’ve had other guys send work their way after DRG closed up shop, which was a shame. I’d you other contact doesn’t work out let me know and I’ll send you Katie’s contact info. TT’s custom work is as solid as any other work they do which is bar none in my opinion.

I can vouch for this option as well!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Im going to throw something at you from left field; why not just get an Arbor Arms Cummerbund Kit?

https://arborarmsusa.com/cummerbund-...cummerbund-kit

One of the attachment options is the FS Tubes. May be cheaper than having it customized since Downrange Gear doesn't seem to be making anything right now? No?

I went with the cobra buckles for the kit which I installed on my JPC.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    I appreciate all the responses. I went with A&A Tactical and will post photos once I receive the cummerbund back.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Just wanted to add that I have an off the shelf solution where you can mod your cummerbund at home. Been very popular with LE and MIL, especially the folks that are issued the AVS system and don't want the downtime of sending their cummerbunds off.

https://www.sabersolutionsllc.net/pr...conversion-kit

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3BNRANGER View Post
    I appreciate all the responses. I went with A&A Tactical and will post photos once I receive the cummerbund back.
    3BNR waiting for your feedback as I've got a gen 1 JPC that I'd like to have the FS tubes added to but in the meantime where did you source the tubes kit from, FS or ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast