Thread: Benelli m4 for left hander

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Benelli m4 for left hander

Was thinking of getting a Benelli m4 sku-11707

Is anybody that has one wrong handed? With the ejection port being on the right hand side, does the shells flying out the right side get in the way interfere with firing the gun to your full potential?

I remember shooting the m249 saw while in the Marines standing up and I'd get bruises on my right bicep from all the brass. I realize they're two different weapon systems but was just curious

I just stopped in at a local shop and saw they had a left handed shotgun a benelli SBEII(2)
    Didn't realize benelli made left handed shotgun

Or do most left handed guys shoot standard shotguns?
    Last edited by snackgunner; 08-28-19 at 16:00.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm left handed and shoot left handed. I own a M1S90 with a right handed ejection port. There is no problem.

I dont put much stock in left handed guns. I do like left handed/ambi controls for the most part though.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm a leftie and have a Benelli M3. I actually think that being a lefty has some advantages as I can always see the ejection port, and it's easier to load shells onto the gate or port with the right hand. No problems shooting it lefty.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Awesome thanks for the replies

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    I'm a leftie and have a Benelli M3. I actually think that being a lefty has some advantages as I can always see the ejection port, and it's easier to load shells onto the gate or port with the right hand. No problems shooting it lefty.
    I second the loading ease. When doing a 3gun and I have to go to the match saver on the side of the gun or selective load the gun, it's pretty easy when the port is on the right and you can see everything. It's easier to see and diagnose a malfunction also.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    No problems with 870 or 1301 Left handed....
    http://parrotheadjeff.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Shooter-Jack-rkba.gif