Hey There,

I have embarked on a light weight precision build that will be a jack of all trades, hunting, tactical, precision rifle. I'd like to be able to reach out to 1000 yards with it. I just purchased a 2a armament upper and lower (1lb total), their 15inch mlok handguard (10.4 oz) and a 20 inch proof research barrel in 6.5 creedmore (approx 3 lbs). SO I am under 5 lbs so far. My plan is to use as many light weight titanium parts in the lower and upper as is prudent, without affecting reliability). Here is where i run out of expertise.

1) Are any of light weight bolts (paired with an adjustable gas block) worth investing in? I'm interested in them from a weight reduction and recoil impulse reduction perspective. If so, whose should I use?

2) What do you all think on stocks? I'm not interested in a full weight PR scope. I have one on a heavy build and I'm looking for something lighter. Are there any suggestions for a good light weight stock. Fixed is fine.

3) Finally, I'd like to avoid building a light rifle and then loading it up with a heavy piece of glass. I would something in a 3 to 18 (give or take on the high end and low end) range that is under 32 ounces. Is that even doable? Glass is not my area of expertise.

Grateful for any advice or opinions.

D