Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: More Threatening Red Flag Law Activity

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Since we don’t have a gun registry to check against, and someone could’ve just have a gun outside of the registry, doesn’t this mean that the red flag laws mean that anyone’s house can be searched if they are considered to be a threat? Because everybody could have a gun? Right?

Plus it opens you up to examination on all your guns for 922 violations, too much ammo for the local fire regulations, and pretty much anything else laying around your house.
    Yes you are right, i think its a whole nother level of privacy invasion. it is a complete misplace priority to me. getting guns out to the hands of street gangs and druge dealers should be the aim of red flags.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .223Pound View Post
    Yes you are right, i think its a whole nother level of privacy invasion. it is a complete misplace priority to me. getting guns out to the hands of street gangs and druge dealers should be the aim of red flags.
    You mean like the laws that are already in place for just that purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Red flag laws are blatant violations of the 2nd, 4th and 6th Amendments. The Constitution is constantly being stepped on and sidestepped and, with the courts loaded with activist judges, there is very little recourse other than civil disobedience and outright noncompliance with these unconstitutional laws.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .223Pound View Post
    The war on drugs and the war on alcohol that preceded it have a very strong war on the 2nd amendment component.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Don't express concerns about security at schools in public, you might get Red Flagged...

An 84-year-old former police officer and veteran of the Korean War, who was working as a school crossing guard, was fired and had his guns confiscated after a waitress overheard parts of a conversation he was having with a friend inside a diner.

Stephen Nichols got the job as a crossing guard because he loves kids, and after his wife passed away, he needed something to occupy his time and his heart.

While he was at a local diner, Nichols was speaking to a friend about a school resource officer who was constantly leaving his post to go get coffee in the morning. Nichols said he was worried that somebody would come and “shoot up the school” while the officer was on one of his coffee runs.

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2019/...27s+Journal%29
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Don't express concerns about security at schools in public, you might get Red Flagged...

An 84-year-old former police officer and veteran of the Korean War, who was working as a school crossing guard, was fired and had his guns confiscated after a waitress overheard parts of a conversation he was having with a friend inside a diner.

Stephen Nichols got the job as a crossing guard because he loves kids, and after his wife passed away, he needed something to occupy his time and his heart.

While he was at a local diner, Nichols was speaking to a friend about a school resource officer who was constantly leaving his post to go get coffee in the morning. Nichols said he was worried that somebody would come and “shoot up the school” while the officer was on one of his coffee runs.

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2019/...27s+Journal%29
    What I see here is retaliation by the police, against a complainant who complained about the police.

Besmirching an officer of the crown is tantamount to heresy against the crown itself.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    What I see here is retaliation by the police, against a complainant who complained about the police.

Besmirching an officer of the crown is tantamount to heresy against the crown itself.
    Agreed. The old man needs to hire an attorney.

I wonder if a group like the Second Amendment Foundation would be willing to represent him pro bono...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post

This must be the reason ^^^. Common sense would say to go talk to the elderly gentleman first to see what was said. Unfortunately this is just the beginning as these laws are a ComDem's dream- the burden is on the accused to prove he is innocent and without being able to face his accuser. Joseph Stalin would be proud at how far we have fallen.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Neo-Nazi in Washington State had his guns taken away because of his beliefs, not that any crime was committed. So just having certain beliefs can get you Red Flagged. And they used his concealed carry license against him as well. From King 5 News:

POLICE SEIZE GUNS FROM AVOWED NEO-NAZI IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY
    According to court documents, Kaleb Cole is the leader of a small, but dangerous white supremacist group called "Atomwaffen."

https://www.king5.com/amp/article/ne...6-78f877977340
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast