Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Active shooter situation- out on the streets... Midland/Odessa, Texas

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Dude, what? I was asking a genuine question...

So, again take a Xanax and chill.
    I am simply asking for the quality of debate here to be better. Everyone, including myself, can fall into logical fallacies without both a conscious effort to avoid them, and being called out on it when we do. If you took it as personal I apologize, my style is sometimes too direct.

In your previous post I did not see any indication that you were interested in JoshNCs credentials separately from his point about the logical fallacy. Your post made no distinction and the continuation of medical talk combined with an ad hominem attack on my mental state shows you either missed or disagree with my point on debate.

The credentials or lack thereof of either the person using a logical fallacy, or the person pointing out the logical fallacy, is irrelevant.

The logical fallacy exists independently of anyone's perspective, knowledge, experience, education, or credentials.

We can all try to improve our debate skills by understanding and trying to avoid using logical fallacies.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    JoshNC’s med knowledge is legit.

I won’t claim knowledge on SSRI’s but they do help more than they hurt.

I WILL say if you can use natural avenues then that is best. Exercise and a healthy sex Life typically leads to happier people but if people exercised and got laid regularly then they wouldn’t be angry enough to shoot up shopping centers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    26 Inf,

A lot of days I feel like Chief Bromden.
    Had to google that, saw the movie once, long ago. Yep. Plus now you made me want to watch it again, IIRC, I thought Nurse Ratchet was hot in some magic way.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Had to google that, saw the movie once, long ago. Yep. Plus now you made me want to watch it again, IIRC, I thought Nurse Ratchet was hot in some magic way.
    I feel as big as a damn mountain. I’m taking you with me.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    The guy that sold an AR to this wack job is facing prison time and no doubt and IRS enema.

LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — The man who sold an AR-15-style rifle used in a last year’s mass shooting that killed seven people in West Texas pleaded guilty Wednesday to unlicensed firearms dealing.

Marcus Anthony Braziel, 45, of Lubbock, also pleaded guilty to concealing the proceeds from weapons sales from the IRS, according to a statement from federal prosecutors. He faces up to five years in federal prison. No sentencing date has been set.

Braziel admitted selling the rifle that Seth Aaron Ator, 36, of Odessa, used when he killed seven people and wounded 25 others in the Midland-Odessa area. The rampage ended when police shot Ator dead.

cont...

Seller of gun used in West Texas mass shooting pleads guilty
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The guy that sold an AR to this wack job is facing prison time and no doubt and IRS enema.

LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — The man who sold an AR-15-style rifle used in a last year’s mass shooting that killed seven people in West Texas pleaded guilty Wednesday to unlicensed firearms dealing.

Marcus Anthony Braziel, 45, of Lubbock, also pleaded guilty to concealing the proceeds from weapons sales from the IRS, according to a statement from federal prosecutors. He faces up to five years in federal prison. No sentencing date has been set.

Braziel admitted selling the rifle that Seth Aaron Ator, 36, of Odessa, used when he killed seven people and wounded 25 others in the Midland-Odessa area. The rampage ended when police shot Ator dead.

cont...

Seller of gun used in West Texas mass shooting pleads guilty
    Sounds like the guy was completing 80% firearms and selling a shit ton of them. He sold to four prohibited persons--that they could prove.....you gotta sell a bunch of guns to do that.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They filed the suit last month just before the One year. At first, I thought they were just trying to grab cash, but really reading into it and it sounds like they have a really strong case against the dealer. They’re going after Anderson too for allegedly selling “guns” to an unregistered dealer.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910