Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooter situation- out on the streets... Midland/Odessa, Texas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Active shooter situation- out on the streets... Midland/Odessa, Texas

This is happening right now in my hometown. All I know right now is that there are multiple active shooter reports, major intersections are locked down, cops everywhere, cops and citizens have been shot. My wife and I were out and about and got caught up in a roadblock. We were able to make it back home safely, but there are currently multiple active scenes with multiple people shot including LE. Midland/Odessa, Texas. Shooting apparently started in Midland and multiple shooters made their way towards Odessa. One shooter confirmed dead per LE scanner app. At least one still on the loose in a stolen vehicle. This is bad guys.. We’re at home hunkered down..

Here’s a link saying so far 20 have been injured:

https://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Au...558964771.html

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    This is really pissing me off at this point. We had a multiple shooting last night here, too.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Was just having a discussion with an acquaintance about why anyone would want to own a gun. How about when multiple active shooters are roaming around your area killing people and you want to protect your family?
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Already on all the national networks, LE will be holding a press conference here at 5:30 CDT.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/active-sh...to-stay-inside

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    2 confirmed dead thus far. (One) shooter and (one) mail carrier who’s vehicle had been hijacked by the shooter.

Feedback Score
    Robbery gone wrong? I know a lot of diamonds go unmarked and anonymous through the post. Multiple shooters is always the first call but rarely pans out. Seems like this might be the exception to prove the rule.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    This shit sounds like GTA to me. Got one wanted star so figured he’d see how high he could get it. I’m glad the officers were able to expedite ths judicial process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Actually this is more like something out of Postal.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Actually this is more like something out of Postal.
    Was that the old PC 3rd person game where the guy is walking around during the rampage mumbling things like "Only my weapons understand me!"

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Since the left and the media place all the emphasis on the gun, lets start calling these events active killers/mass killers. Whoever puts them down is the real shooter.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast