G&R Tactical
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Active shooter situation- out on the streets... Midland/Odessa, Texas

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Dude, what? I was asking a genuine question...

So, again take a Xanax and chill.
    I am simply asking for the quality of debate here to be better. Everyone, including myself, can fall into logical fallacies without both a conscious effort to avoid them, and being called out on it when we do. If you took it as personal I apologize, my style is sometimes too direct.

In your previous post I did not see any indication that you were interested in JoshNCs credentials separately from his point about the logical fallacy. Your post made no distinction and the continuation of medical talk combined with an ad hominem attack on my mental state shows you either missed or disagree with my point on debate.

The credentials or lack thereof of either the person using a logical fallacy, or the person pointing out the logical fallacy, is irrelevant.

The logical fallacy exists independently of anyone's perspective, knowledge, experience, education, or credentials.

We can all try to improve our debate skills by understanding and trying to avoid using logical fallacies.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    JoshNC’s med knowledge is legit.

I won’t claim knowledge on SSRI’s but they do help more than they hurt.

I WILL say if you can use natural avenues then that is best. Exercise and a healthy sex Life typically leads to happier people but if people exercised and got laid regularly then they wouldn’t be angry enough to shoot up shopping centers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    26 Inf,

A lot of days I feel like Chief Bromden.
    Had to google that, saw the movie once, long ago. Yep. Plus now you made me want to watch it again, IIRC, I thought Nurse Ratchet was hot in some magic way.
    "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse." - Henry Ford

“You are responsible for your actions, but the world doesn’t turn around you, so it’s important that you find something bigger than yourself to work for, a way for you to make a difference.” - Drew Dix, MOH VN '68

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Had to google that, saw the movie once, long ago. Yep. Plus now you made me want to watch it again, IIRC, I thought Nurse Ratchet was hot in some magic way.
    I feel as big as a damn mountain. I’m taking you with me.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910