Thread: Crimson Trace LG-660 and LG-360G for S&W M&P

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Crimson Trace LG-660 and LG-360G for S&W M&P

I have two gently used laser sights for S&W M&P:

1. LG-660 red laser grip for M&P 1.0 fullsize - $130 delivered CONUS.

It includes everything it originally shipped with: the original box, paperwork, adjustment tools, etc. I am the original owner. I purchased the laser grip new in 2018 when I made a brief return the the M&P. It was mounted on a backup gun that was fired around 150 rounds to verify zero stability. It has sat in its box in the safe since then. It works as it should and maintains zero. I will include a fresh set of batteries.

2. LG-360G green laserguard for M&P 1.0 fullsize and compact - $90 delivered CONUS.

It includes everything it originally shipped with: the original box, paperwork, adjustment tools, etc. I am the original owner. I purchased the laserguard new in 2018 when I made a brief return the the M&P. It was mounted on a backup gun that was fired around 150 rounds to verify zero stability (same gun as above - I was trying to decide which laser to adopt). It has sat in its box in the safe since then. It works as it should and maintains zero.

Feel free to reach out via forum PM or email with questions: sstelk (at) gmail (dot) com.
    Last edited by 98z28; 10-05-19 at 18:08.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Bump with price drop.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Bump with another price drop. Would really like to move these and free up finds for other things. Feel free to send offers.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Bump.

I have a Dale Fricke AIWB holster available that will accommodate an M&P with the CTC-LG360G: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...th-CTC-LG-360G
    Last edited by 98z28; 10-05-19 at 18:09.