Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OKAY Mags Regular vs E2? What is E2? Best place to buy OKAY or NHTMG or Colt mags?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

OKAY Mags Regular vs E2? What is E2? Best place to buy OKAY or NHTMG or Colt mags?

Title says it all. Looking to buy some good aluminum mags prefer OKAY, COLT or NHTMG.

Noticed there are mags at OKAY with Surefeed Followers? As good as Magpul?

What is an E2 OKAY mag vs a regular OKAY mag?

Best deals on these 3 brand mags is at? (I see 44mag.com seems to be out of business)

God Bless!
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    Dearest M4Fundi,

Did you do a search on the forum before asking?

N

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Fundi View Post

What is an E2 OKAY mag vs a regular OKAY mag?

God Bless!
    I took some pictures since I had one right next to me and the pictures in the other thread are gone.
    Left to right. Okay Surefeed E2, Okay Surefeed, EPM (Because it was there decided to add it in).
    Two biggest differences seem to be the feed lips, and follower in the E2.

Left to right. Okay Surefeed E2, Okay Surefeed, EPM
    There are some cosmetic differences between the E2 and normal Surefeed

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I get the Okay with the older green followers from BOTAC. They routinely run sales for $9 ea shipped for 10 or more. I replace the followers with KAC white ones for about 2 bucks ea. Never had a problem with that combination.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I get the Okay with the older green followers from BOTAC. They routinely run sales for $9 ea shipped for 10 or more. I replace the followers with KAC white ones for about 2 bucks ea. Never had a problem with that combination.
    I like the KAC followers as well, I swear they move a bit more freely in the body than the magpuls.

Feedback Score
    They don’t make NHMTG magazines anymore since they were made by Okay magazines in the first place.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Colt = NHMTG = Okay. Same magazine, same 33710 cage code.

Feedback Score
    On a somewhat related topic, in addition to the E2s and regular Surefeeds, Botach seems to have another version (OKAY-USGI30G):

https://www.botach.com/okay-usgi-mil...ing-followers/

This so-called "mil-spec" version is $2 cheaper than the regular Surefeed 30 round. While the text claims it has a Magpul follower, the picture looks like something different. I'm kind of inclined to go with the ones that are $2 cheaper. Any thoughts on this?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just got an order of Okay Surefeed E2 mags from GunMagWarehouse. THey had a 10 pack for $99. Add shipping and tax, take away $5 for discount code and they were $115 to my door. Man it's nice living in a free State finally. They seem to be very well made, I like the dimples for added grip.

Leading up to the '16 election I ordered a ton of the cheap D&H mags from PSA to my cousin's house in PA. These seem much much better. The D&H ones are sometimes really hard to load, the E2s are nice and smooth.

I'm going to order more when they are back in stock.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast