I'm seeing very inconsistent ejection routes when firing a full mag of ammo. This happens mostly using either 55gr AE XM193, 62gr AE XM855, or other low cost ammo. I sometimes get failure to seat a round (bolt not closing all the way) and will get FTF then. If I push the forward assist, it will close and then successfully fire. I've had off and on issues with this same problem since getting the Sig P516 10" which I've replaced the brace with a adjustable stock (Form 1). Sent it back to Sig early on and they ground the feed ramps which vastly improved the cycling. B4 that, new rounds out of the mag might jam going up the ramps. They would literally be bent and dented. Ammo that gives no issues is the Hornady 75gr TAP SBR which ejects at 4:00. I've tried different lubes but mostly have been using the TW25B and once even lubed the bolt lugs with a generous helping of grease (got 80% failure to lock). It's suppressed if that matters and am using on the suppressed setting but the ejection pattern is just all over the place. Has anyone tried using the Black Rifle Balm from Cherrybalmz? Can anyone give me some suggestions on this issue?