Thread: Holster For A Brigadier Slide Beretta

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Holster For A Brigadier Slide Beretta

I purchased a Beretta Elite II 92 when they first came out and stupidly sold it. I'm now purchasing an Elite II 96 and am looking for an OWB carry/ range holster.

I want one of the Safariland ALS rigs, but they no longer make one for the Brigadier slide. So I'm looking for one in leather or lined kydex, straight drop to 10° cant, under $100. A retention method like the ALS or a thumb break is preferred. The Brigadier slide on the Elite really limits options.

Suggestions with pics of your rigs are appreciated. It needs to be concealable under a light cover garment...

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I have a Blade-Tech holster, but it is set up for range use. Despite all claims to the contrary, my sample of one is that the Safariland holster did allow the Brig slide, albeit a hair snug. I had the drop leg. (6004?) I now have a 6378 USN ALS, so I'll check if that works with the Brig slide when I get a chance.

Edit-The Safariland ALS worked with the Brig slide as well. A little snug, but not bad.
    Last edited by opngrnd; 09-07-19 at 09:58. Reason: Updated holster compatibility

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I have a Blade-Tech holster, but it is set up for range use. Despite all claims to the contrary, my sample of one is that the Safariland holster did allow the Brig slide, albeit a hair snug. I had the drop leg. (6004?) I now have a 6378 USN ALS, so I'll check if that works with the Brig slide when I get a chance.

Edit-The Safariland ALS worked with the Brig slide as well. A little snug, but not bad.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Safariand 578 GLS would probably work. It is universal and fits like 225 guns. The retention system is different than also, but bet intuitive

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post

I found a new 7377 for $20 shipped that's a perfect fit. Thanks for the suggestion!

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Check out Highnoonholsters.com They make a lot of good stuff.