Thread: Safariland 7TS VP9 options?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Safariland 7TS VP9 options?

Mods, if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move.

Alright,

I have a few HK VP9's running X300U's, and I'm setting up a new training belt setup and I am in need of a Safariland holster for them.

I've been looking at the 7TS series as they seem to offer what I need without breaking the bank. The problem is I can't seem to find what I need, and holsterops is no longer around to help.

These particular VP9's are only running night sights and an X300U.

I'm thinking their may be a specific model of 7390 that would work, but I'm not entirely sure. I know the 6390 for an M&P Core 9/9L and X300U supposedly works, and I already have one on order for a future RDS build, but these non RDS pistols are getting their own holsters.

Does anyone know of a light bearing 7TS ALS (no SLS) holster that fits the VP9 with an X300U? Preferably FDE in color if possible.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Safariland lists no 7TS Holsters for that fun and light setup at all.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looking at the VP9 ejection port with angled front, how does the ALS lock in place? Or is there a flat surface there I am just not seeing in the side view?
    Last edited by jsbhike; 09-02-19 at 09:17.