Thread: Magpul GL9 Replacement Springs

Feedback Score

Magpul GL9 Replacement Springs

I could not find anything via search...where can you get replacement springs for the Magpul GL9? Not sure if they take OEM springs or not.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Never seen this come up. Honestly I'd just reach out to Magpul and ask them. Let us know if you do, I'm curious as to what they'd say.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is not a "use the search function" post, just a reference point.

SPQR476 posted some spring comments worth reading in here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-for-Glock-9mm

I posted this in March of 2018, and these mags are still heavily used loaner range mags. I did some other spring changes after this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ST911
    After ~3 years of use my earliest four G17 pmags needed some attention. This batch lives in my range bag for practice use and goes out frequently as loaners. 3/4 of the range use has been concrete and there's no telling how many drops they've had in various states of loading. Recently, I could tell the springs had softened quite a bit, and a couple finally started to get sluggish and stick when down to 5-6 rounds on board. One gave me a stoppage during a match, signalling it was time for the bench. I installed new Glock OEM springs in each, and they went right back out to a student who used them through a few hundred rounds without a problem. The bodies and lips remain in good shape, so they'll keep going. I couldn't begin to calculate how many rounds of live, inert, and sims ammo these mags have on them.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب