Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If they really anted to save peoples lives they would stop selling soda pop and candy. SO many of the people who frequent Walmart are morbidly obese and one 2 liter oc cola away from a massive coronary not to mention they definitely got that suga'. That 'betes.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Thats a tough break, I was stationed in CA from 08-12 and found it very irritating that companies would not sell to me.
    I'll use Target Sport now. Until I can get out a here.

Feedback Score
    On principle, it’s frustrating and it makes me angry. In practice, I don’t care as there are more than enough alternatives that will never change their policies and will go and tell the left that they can lick their unwiped assholes.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Like others, I've mostly ordered from places like SGAmmo for a long time. But the antis want to shut down mail order of ammo, as they've done in CA, and if they managed that nationally I would be up a creek for reasonably priced ammo - we have Mallwart, but otherwise I'm looking at a handful of stores charging 125% of MSRP for ammo. I've heard for years that Mallwart's retail price on various ammo is below dealer cost for smaller dealers - this is not a good move for the price of calibers we like to shoot.

Feedback Score
    The're going to shut down their pharmacy as well, right? I mean, opiods kill WAY more people every day than guns, and since Walmart is so concerned about public safety, it's only natural that they stop all sales of harmful pills. Only makes sense

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    The're going to shut down their pharmacy as well, right? I mean, opiods kill WAY more people every day than guns, and since Walmart is so concerned about public safety, it's only natural that they stop all sales of harmful pills. Only makes sense
    Or wine and beer.....

Drunk driving ftw yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Like others, I've mostly ordered from places like SGAmmo for a long time. But the antis want to shut down mail order of ammo, as they've done in CA, and if they managed that nationally I would be up a creek for reasonably priced ammo - we have Mallwart, but otherwise I'm looking at a handful of stores charging 125% of MSRP for ammo. I've heard for years that Mallwart's retail price on various ammo is below dealer cost for smaller dealers - this is not a good move for the price of calibers we like to shoot.
    The good news here in Ca., if you can call it that, is that, at least in my area, a FFL will bring your ammo in for $5.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 09-03-19 at 16:12.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I get most of my ammo online, but the ability to pop into Walmart and grab a 200rd box of 5.56 or 9mm has been majorly convenient when I found myself needing a bit of extra range ammo and not wanting to wait for a UPS delivery.
    I'll be damned if I shop at any of my local shops charging $9.50/box for 20 rounds of fmj .223.
    Speaking of .223, so along with us evil assault weapon owners, owners of soft and fluffy .223 bolt guns won't be able to buy ammo at Walmart now either?
    Or are they only discontinuing actual 5.56?

Either way I find it disconcerting not necessarily because I won't be able to buy WWB 5.56 and 9mm at Walmart anymore, but because I consider this a fairly major step toward further stigmatizing ownership of certain types of firearms by ascribing a certain "otherness" to them and their ammunition and excluding them purely to isolated, niche establishments.
    "Oh you want that type of ammo? Well that seedy gunship down by the railroad tracks is the only place that still sells that stuff."

Feedback Score
    Closest Walmart to me is about 50 miles one way. Just another reason to not go there.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Virtue Signal.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast