Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'm lucky there's an Academy just a mile further down the road from Wallyweird, plus SGAmmo is pretty much one day standard shipping to me.

I feel for those who live in small, isolated towns where Wally ran all the local businesses out of business, and are now not going to serve those customers who rely on them. I feel it's unethical fro them to treat those customers like that. Hopefully it will spur the return of some hometown options for them.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Will this set off the Panic?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Like others, I've mostly ordered from places like SGAmmo for a long time. But the antis want to shut down mail order of ammo, as they've done in CA, and if they managed that nationally I would be up a creek for reasonably priced ammo - we have Mallwart, but otherwise I'm looking at a handful of stores charging 125% of MSRP for ammo. I've heard for years that Mallwart's retail price on various ammo is below dealer cost for smaller dealers - this is not a good move for the price of calibers we like to shoot.
    If I may be overly optimistic for a moment, perhaps other stores will fill that void, when ammo manufactures have to shift their middlemen to make up for the volume that otherwise would be lost.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Will this set off the Panic?
    No! It's frigin Walmart! They don't all sell guns or ammo to begin with. And what they do sell is a none starter. I have 4 Walmarts within 20 miles. Only one sells anything that has to do with firearms. The other 3 don't even sell knives. The one that sells ammo has like 3 options and a box of 30-30. Yea....God knows what I'll do if they stop selling ammo!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yup just buy it online.... till the credit card companies get on board with prior threats and deny such "dangerous" purchases every where.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Angry

The DICKLESS School of Retail Management strikes again, huh?

GOOD thing ol' man Sam is dead. If he were still alive, he'd trade ALL his kids for pet monkeys...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    This is sad. Everyone wants to "do there part"... Do there part in what exactly???? Making all 320 Million people in the US behave???? Good luck with that!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    Virtue Signal.
    Exactly.

If they were so concerned about this ammo being misused, they would destroy the remaining inventory rather than discontinuing sales of it after the current stock is depleted.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    They're still going to sell sniper...er... I mean hunting ammo. They just dont have this caving to the commies thing down yet. Definitely slacked jawed xxxxxx's

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Go support guys like SGAmmo and stop shopping at Wal Mart for stuff that you could get at other places.
    GOOD. SCREW EM. Make gunshops great again.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast