Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    Amen.

Tucker's explanation in that link you posted does a pretty good job of summing it up, I think. Dems used to hate Walmart for destroying small towns and exploiting workers.

Now that Walmart has learned to virtue signal, all is forgiven. They can continue with business as usual while the Woke Left provides cover for them instead of continuing to criticize and call them out on their employment practices.

But then, the Left has also doubled down on their disdain for rural and working class Americans.
    The left could care less about destroying small towns, everyone knows the only good place to live is one of their urban shitholes. And the exploiting workers consists of not going union, most Walmart workers seem to be OK with the way things are. But this is a totally dick move by the CEO, don't forget Wally World also sold out on O Care.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 09-06-19 at 08:43.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    The left could care less about destroying small towns, everyone knows the only good place to live is one of their urban shitholes. And the exploiting workers consists of not going union, most Walmart workers seem to be OK with the way things are. But this is a totally dick move by the CEO, don't forget Wally World also sold out on O Care.
    WM has fallen into the Leftist trap of “maybe if we give in on ammo they will leave us alone”. Negative, the ComDems will never let up until they are destroyed or, in their communist utopia, government owned.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    WM has fallen into the Leftist trap of “maybe if we give in on ammo they will leave us alone”. Negative, the ComDems will never let up until they are destroyed or, in their communist utopia, government owned.
    Seems prudent to view them at least as part of the problem rather than a victim of it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Seems prudent to view them at least as part of the problem rather than a victim of it.
    I never said they were a victim as they willingly walked into it. Which just encourages the Left to continue their path of destruction.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It would be great if everyone stopped buying any ammo at Wally World instead of selling it out and then stopping carrying it. Let them sit on it and eat it. If they had an agreement to send it back to the distributor they probably wouldn't try and sell through it (just a guess).

I'll be re-evaluating my patronage of WM in light of their recent decision to call for the infringement of my rights.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    If they really anted to save peoples lives they would stop selling soda pop and candy. SO many of the people who frequent Walmart are morbidly obese and one 2 liter oc cola away from a massive coronary not to mention they definitely got that suga'. That 'betes.
    Amen. Not to mention the fact that Walmart is majorly responsible for America’s addiction to cheap Chinese goods. I do not shop at Walmart.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    I haven't set foot in a Walmart in well over a decade so I can't really boycott the place. They've just pretty much ensured I will never change my mind. Unless of course they put in a secure observation deck to observe the wildlife in its natural habitat.

It is their prerogative to carry whatever merchandise they want. I don't believe they are infringing on my rights in any way. A wise retailer will carry those products its clientele wants to buy in order to get them in the door.
    Last edited by LoboTBL; 09-07-19 at 16:13.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I will have to be broken down in the Wal mart parking lot to ever shop with these sons of bitches again. I have probably spent 100k there over the years, no more.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Perhaps we should all mail copies of the invoices from our ammo purchases to Walmart(with the personal info redacted).
    Let them know what they are missing out on.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I will have to be broken down in the Wal mart parking lot to ever shop with these sons of bitches again. I have probably spent 100k there over the years, no more.
    ^Sooo, soooo, soooo much this. Sons of bitches got rich by speeding along the rotting of the American Heartland I grew up in, disappearing entire US industries and jobs, and selling out to and enabling our worst enemy the Chinese, and now are turning on our core civil rights and Constitution. Could you have a worse enemy who has done more to destroy America?

I normally don't worry about boycotting every single company that does something I disagree with. In the case of these &$%*#($&)$#&@*)($ 'ers, I will make an exception. My entire family is done with Walmart.
    Last edited by maximus83; 09-07-19 at 17:01.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast