Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protective lens covers for high dollar LPVO?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Got my Aadland caps yesterday, ordered 10/1 arrived 10/17 not bad at all, to make and ship the best scope caps I've seen.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Got my Aadland caps yesterday, ordered 10/1 arrived 10/17 not bad at all, to make and ship the best scope caps I've seen.
    Yeah, they typically get to you in 2-3 weeks if backorder; I've even had it fast.

They are great too if you end up only wanting a front cap and will take the rear back up to several months later (I have both front and rear on my NXS, and fronts only on NX8 & Vortex PST 1-6x).

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I would really like if the OEM rubber NX8 caps were bikini style so I could just "pull them down" below the optic and not lose them, yet they would 100% be out of the way for magnification changes, etc. Does anyone make such a quality product that fits NX8? The Butler Creek reviews I've seen of their item seem to focus heavily on "it rotted in 3 weeks".

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Protective lens covers for high dollar LPVO?

I know you already have your caps, so this is for posterity I suppose.

I’ve converted to cheap bikini covers on all my scopes. I used to spend the money on flip caps, screw caps etc. when they weren’t included for all the scopes I own.

Springs break or wear out on the flippers and they’re always in the way. I know I’ll lose the screw caps at the range eventually, plus they don’t make it easy to figure out what size works on your scope.

Cheap Butler Creek bikinis are like 6 bucks, are well made and don’t get in the way. At that price you can always have spares on hand if they break or get lost.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    The Butler Creek reviews I've seen of their item seem to focus heavily on "it rotted in 3 weeks".
    I've had good luck with Butler Creek covers myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123