Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: San Fran Board of Supervisors declare that the NRA is a terrorist organization

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    We should thank “Beto” (who in the hell sends their kid to school in Columbia anyway??!!) for speaking plainly and outing the liberal agenda on guns. There no erasing his rants. There is not one Democrat disagreeing with him on principle.

Just like Obana was the worlds greatest gun salesman, Beto made himself the greatest Republican campaigner. Play those videos on endless loop at every DNC gathering.
    Problem is, folks don’t care.... die hard patriots are minority in this country.

On top of that it’s football season....

Most folks aren’t going to care until they’re forced to care and by then it won’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Word. I feel the same way- just not any of the LE specific stuff, since I’m not LE.

Thing is- they will not leave us alone. They are literally waging a war against us.

I feel strongly that you and most others here will find themselves “doing lines of powdered wig powder, cranking the lee greenwood” whilst “hoisting the rebel flag and getting their Simon Phoenix on”, because eventually they’re gonna force that shit outta us.

Between now and then, ****’em and there endless soup dejoure snow flake cause of the week...

I’m actually starting to get to the point that I don’t want to do things for me anymore, I just wanna do what pisses these pricks off the most.

Like wanting to fully lean into becoming what they hate and just bashing them over the head with it.

I’m so sick of the nonsense.
    Thing is, we know who the liberal politicians are and where they live and work. Using Facebook and other sites along with the news, easy to identify members of ANTIFA, and other similar groups and to pay them visits outside of their rallies where there is no cameras or witnesses. Just take a page or two out of the Clinton playbook, “botched robbery, suicide, car accident where it explodes” they want to really push us that hard, we can push back even harder.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    We should thank “Beto” (who in the hell sends their kid to school in Columbia anyway??!!) for speaking plainly and outing the liberal agenda on guns. There no erasing his rants. There is not one Democrat disagreeing with him on principle.

Just like Obama was the worlds greatest gun salesman, Beto made himself the greatest Republican campaigner. Play those videos on endless loop at every DNC gathering.
    Did you mean the country of Colombia (land of coffee and coca)?

Or were you referring to the District of Columbia, British Columbia, the city of Columbia located in Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Ohio (again), Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, the United Kingdom, and/or Australia or somewhere else? Possibly a prehistoric supercontinent or an asteroid?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Problem is, folks don’t care.... die hard patriots are minority in this country.

On top of that it’s football season....

Most folks aren’t going to care until they’re forced to care and by then it won’t matter.

It doesn't matter how many there are........ as long as there are some. Look st how many people in America ACTUALLY participated in the American Revolution compared to how many people were here. Very few ACTUALLY participated......... i am sure that the rest just sat around an B!tched about the Brits on the Internet......
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Columbia as in cocaine capital. Third world.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I can't see how anyone can think this is funny. You are being marginalized, scapegoated. They are prepping the battle space, the public square, moving the Overton Window, with the ultimate purpose of your elimination. That's what this and other efforts like it are. Period. If you don't understand and see this for what it truly is, you're wrong.
    Bingo.

Nothing funny at all with the “Looney Left”, “Antifa” or “AOC”

They **ARE** prepping the battle space and few seem to notice.

"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    It doesn't matter how many there are........ as long as there are some. Look st how many people in America ACTUALLY participated in the American Revolution compared to how many people were here. Very few ACTUALLY participated......... i am sure that the rest just sat around an B!tched about the Brits on the Internet......
    I think it was 3 percent that participated in the American Revolution.

IFF (if and only if) we allow things to degrade into actual skirmishes and battles the technological advantage would insure a quick win for the government.

I *sense* (anecdotal, obviously) it would take 95 percent to force government back into its bottle.

I don’t see that happening - but I don’t have perfect vision so take it for what it’s worth. (I’d guesstimate 2 cents).

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post

IFF (if and only if) we allow things to degrade into actual skirmishes and battles the technological advantage would insure a quick win for the government.

I *sense* (anecdotal, obviously) it would take 95 percent to force government back into its bottle.

I don’t see that happening - but I don’t have perfect vision so take it for what it’s worth. (I’d guesstimate 2 cents).

This is the thing that gets most people. Nobody needs the "fight" the government. If/when the next upheaval comes it will not be people against the GOV. It will be all the facrions against each other. The winner will be the GOV. If the liberal Democrats voting base is all wipped out who will elect these A$$CLOWNS?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

San Fran Board of Supervisors declare that the NRA is a terrorist organization

Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    This is the thing that gets most people. Nobody needs the "fight" the government. If/when the next upheaval comes it will not be people against the GOV. It will be all the facrions against each other. The winner will be the GOV. If the liberal Democrats voting base is all wipped out who will elect these A$$CLOWNS?
    I’ve been saying thisfor some time now; it’s the most likely scenario: we have ALLOWED ourselves to be separated over trivial matters.

I believe Big Gov’t would support the Left as they would be easier to manage/control once any semblance of order is even partially restored - even if it’s temporary order.

Once the gloves are off I don’t think Big G will want or need any who believed what our Founders espoused.

Last edited by Mjolnir; 09-16-19 at 13:10.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post

The government doesn’t have cyborgs or robots to fight people, they just have people.

People on both “sides” who would use the techno’s apeak of that they control to fight the other side.

Until we get to the point of cyborgs and AI robots doing the governments bidding, you need only the will and enough people- and you win.

The only problem I could see is if one of the sides decided to get another country involved, who would send their military here to fight the other side. Then you would need the numbers you’re speaking of- 95%.

Otherwise, you just need a million people or so who say **** it, I’m done, these are our demands and we will fight and die until we succeed.

People always think a few dudes with AR’s, neck beards and natty light cans in their hands is what the .gov would face.

Not so much. They’d be facing the most well armed populace with access home laboratories, and to machine and tool shops capable of manufacturing bombs, chemical weapons, etc.

They’d be facing veterans with knowledge of tactics and warfare.

They’d be facing much more than our entire armed forces could handle.

Just look at what a few goat diddlers in the desert did with 1980’s tech, sandals, robes and very primitive tooling/machining in caves was capable of...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast