Thread: JP on LMT

Feedback Score

JP on LMT

Anyone ever try this combo- https://jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JPPSCKA-URA4

On an LMT lower? It says fit Knights so I would think it should match up to the LMT fine, but I am curious if anyone has tried it. I have an extra LMT large frame lower I was going to do a 6.5 on but then I thought this may be nice.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    All that lightweight nonsense would worry me. Most buy heavier buffers for their LMT due to their aggressive gassing.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Find a stripped LMT upper and order the LMT Enhanced FA BCG # L7Q3. Im a fan

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdr1 View Post
    Anyone ever try this combo- https://jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JPPSCKA-URA4

On an LMT lower? It says fit Knights so I would think it should match up to the LMT fine, but I am curious if anyone has tried it. I have an extra LMT large frame lower I was going to do a 6.5 on but then I thought this may be nice.
    Have you tried contacting JP directly? They're a small manufacturer and in my experience are always happy to talk to customers. You might be able to talk directly to the guys who designed the upper.

One thing to ask about would be the diameter of takedown and pivot pins the upper is designed to work with. I'm not 100% certain, but I think that Armalite uses the same cut as LMT/KAC but the Armalite pin diameter is smaller.

Feedback Score
    I thought the two schools for AR10 lowers were Armalite and the other was DPMS/Knights??? LMT is the same as Knights, right?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.