Attachment 58698Attachment 58699Attachment 58700

I've been the only owner purchased this P226 in 9mm brand new. The frame is stamped made in Germany and the slide is stamped Exeter, NH. Comes with the blue Sig factory box, manual, 2 each 15 round factory Sig magazines(with recently replaced springs in both + an extra for the future). The Sig is factory head to toe never had any mods done. This was never an EDC I'm way too skinny for this frame it spent it's life in my truck console or in my office desk. It has the #9 front and rear sights so the 2nd to lowest out of Sig factory sight kits.

I am including 3 different holsters to cover most any scenario you might want to carry in. The 1st is a Bianchi M-12 which is what I kept it in nearly all it's life. It protects the gun completely if it's gonig to be living in a glove box/console this is a great option. I'll also include a USGI web belt which you can use in a pinch for the M-12 if you like ,but the M-12 has a belt clip and belt loops whatever you prefer....options. The 2nd holster is a Safariland open top paddle, kydex shell, leather outer and felt lined inner it's a great concealment setup. The 3rd holster is a Blade Tech with Tek Lok attachment that will fit a multitude of belt widths with spacers to ensure a snug fit. Outstanding for USPSA/IDPA shooting the front cut out will cut time off your draw stroke.