Thread: Les Baer PII w/extras .45 & Roberts Defense Desert Ops Commander **Reduced**

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Les Baer PII w/extras .45 & Roberts Defense Desert Ops Commander **Reduced**

****************No Trades********************

*********Make an offer on both******************

Great condition (a few minor scratches, wear, and light "idiot mark") Stainless Les Baer PII in .45 acp built in Dec. 1997 with the following added options:

Checkered Mainspring Housing
    Checkered Under the Trigger guard
    Serrated rear of slide
    Serrated top of slide
    Harrison Consulting Fixed Sight

Includes original BoMar adj. sight. I'm not the original owner, so I don't know the round count. Excellent trigger that breaks around 3 lbs. Accurate & reliable. I re-blued the barrel. Slide/frame is tight and smooth. Includes 7 round mag shown, but I don't know who made it.

$1400 Shipped from my FFL insured to your FFL.

Like new Roberts Defense Desert Ops Commander w/rail .45 acp. I bought this new about 4 months ago. Build card dates to 2017, as do the night sight. Custom built & hand fitted gun with no MIM parts. This is a tight gun. Comes with original carry case, all paperwork, and 2 original mags. I've put maybe 300 rounds through this (break-in card states 500, so technically this isn't even broken in yet). Only issues I had was chambering with original mags (as expected per the break-in card). Wilson 47D's worked flawlessly. Due to the design of the magwell fitting into the MSH, the magwell has a little play in it. Also the rubber patch on case is starting to separate from the glue. This originally came with wide paddle safety levels. I thinned down both sides & refinished. Original grey/black grips it came with were swapped for the one on it now. This is an excellent gun, but I've got too many .45's.

$1375 Shipped from my FFL insured to your FFL.

Last edited by Dump1567; 09-09-19 at 12:17.