Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: RISE OF SKYWALKER speculation discussion (no bitching, if you don't like SW, go away)

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Wenn du das verstehen kannst, musst du diese Scheiße nicht sehen
    Das stimmt. Es ist unmöglich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Jawas are looking a bit taller then I seem to remember...

20191215_132823.jpg
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Counselor Greg Bell saw the movie last night and he liked it !

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It’s really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Counselor Greg Bell saw the movie last night and he liked it !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I thought it was awesome
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Saw it last night, skip the 3D. I enjoyed most of it, hated some of it, was glad for some of the fan service. Visually it was impressive. It is perfectly fine to have mixed feelings leaving the theatre. Definite improvement over the last one.

It’s worth watching if you’re a fan, or just need closure. When Mandalorian finishes up I think I need a break from the galaxy far far away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    Saw it last night, skip the 3D. I enjoyed most of it, hated some of it, was glad for some of the fan service. Visually it was impressive. It is perfectly fine to have mixed feelings leaving the theatre. Definite improvement over the last one.

It’s worth watching if you’re a fan, or just need closure. When Mandalorian finishes up I think I need a break from the galaxy far far away.
    I'm a big fan of Star Wars. I've seen 1 through 8 in the theater and have most of the Episodes 4 and 5 memorized, and will be going to see 9 in a few days for sure. I saw Rogue One, Solo, and I've been watching the Mandalorian. But I also am a bit tired of it, and it's getting to a point where I'm almost watching out of obligation rather than enjoyment. There's no doubt that Disney is going to do with Star Wars what they've done with Marvel, and have an origin story movie of every single character. And every time that movie is out, I'm going to get the same thing from family and friends: Them: "Did you see [Origin Story Movie] yet??" Me: "No." Them: "WHAAAAATTT??? What's wrong with you, man?? You HAVE to go and see it!" I know this will be the case, because it's that way now with every single Marvel movie that comes out.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Saw it today. Thought it was a decent flick (I'm not a hardcore Star Wars fan). Always thought the Star Destroyers were impressive.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Yes, it was very good. I saw it with my wife last night and we are returning with my daughter and her friends tomorrow. It is A LOT OF MOVIE and you will have to make serious tactical decisions about when and if to pee because there is basically 1% fat. Basically, they listened to the fans who disliked the direction of TLJ and changed course. They managed to tie it all together and resolve it. It is fun, it is funny, it is very touching in a few parts (a few SHOCKING scenes). It was a pretty ballsy movie all around. It was basically two movies worth of stuff. My wife, and pretty much everyone I know in the flesh, including some people who truly HATED TLJ, were happy. People in the theater I was at clapped at the end.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    This is supposed to be spoiler-free, but there's one thing that I caught as a spoiler. Or spoiler-ish. You have been warned.

(Also: As the name suggests, Angry Joe is angry, so keep the volume down.)

I haven't seen enough Angry Joe reviews to say whether I generally agree with his opinions or not, so...
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast