Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: RISE OF SKYWALKER speculation discussion (no bitching, if you don't like SW, go away)

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I would probably skip it if I was that conflicted. It is better than the first two new flicks and way better than the crushing, humorless boredom of the prequels.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I would probably skip it if I was that conflicted. It is better than the first two new flicks and way better than the crushing, humorless boredom of the prequels.

I was entertained.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    By alot to unpack you mean edited by the teenager with ADHD. Good god, they should have split this into two movies instead of just bouncing the main characters between action scene to action scene without any breathers.

Pretty accurate desciption of the movie for those that saw it or just dont care about the plot.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Why do people assume that the Sith lord copulate and impregnate like a humanoid would? With power to take life and restore life like he had, he could have impregnate Rey's grandmother by the Force or some other way.

If he did got grandma pregnant by the humanoid method, he could have done it before he was disfigured in that battle with Mace Windu.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    My biggest complaint is the critics that are mad that TLJ set in motion anyone could be a Jedi and this theme wasn’t continued in the rise of Skywalker.....well before order 66 there were 1000s of Jedis/force users that were not Skywalkers or Palpatines....this isn’t some new concept that Rian introduced.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Why do people assume that the Sith lord copulate and impregnate like a humanoid would? With power to take life and restore life like he had, he could have impregnate Rey's grandmother by the Force or some other way.

If he did got grandma pregnant by the humanoid method, he could have done it before he was disfigured in that battle with Mace Windu.
    Well you see, Sam, a Sith’s love is very different from that of a square’s

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    It was a hot, forgettable mess. But I got to watch Star Wars for two-and-a-half hours.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    I'd rate it about the same as The Force Awakens, at least in terms of story. Others may disagree. I went in expecting to be disappointed, and was able to enjoy it because of the action and fan service. The plot is still a mess.
    This is about where I am. I went in not expecting much and got more than that but it still is not a great movie. It’s over.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I haven’t read this thread yet because I didn’t want spoilers, and I saw the movie today. I loved it, and I actually cried a little, and if you don’t like it then you’re wrong!

Sitting in the theater as the credits was rolling was a near spiritual moment for me. I’ve been a huge fan of Star Wars since I was 6, my parents first date was A new hope. Sitting there I realized that this is the end of the Skywalker saga, this is the last Star Wars movie (of this story) that I’ll ever see in theater which is probably for the best.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 12-25-19 at 22:57.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    The last Skywalker movie until they decide to reboot things.

Review contains spoilers. (Mr. Plinkett regrets saying that JJ Abrams should direct Star Wars. More accurately, regrets that JJ Abrams wrote Star Wars.)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast