Thread: BCM 11.5" complete ELWF upper w/ KMR rail, 556 cal.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

BCM 11.5" complete ELWF upper w/ KMR rail, 556 cal.

I bought this a few years ago and have shot a few hundred rounds out of it. It is a Bravo Company 11.5" complete "enhanced light weight fluted" barrel with the 10" KMR rail system with the included section of pic rail it came with. I have the original box and am including a set of black Magpul flip up sights that I put on it. The upper and sights cost me almost $900.00 new. Asking SOLD shipped within the USA. ALL NFA rules apply and you are responsible for knowing your local laws as well. The upper is in prestine shape and is very light compared to a standard 11.5" version. There are no scratches or marring on the rail or receiver either, looks brand new. This upper could also be used on a pistol lower as well...

I do not belong to pay pal so a personal check will work if you are a good in standing member here. NO trades at this time. Email me with any questions or pic requests as I do not check forums daily. This upper would serve someone real nice as it is nice if you are familiar with BCM products. Thanks..
    Last edited by Eagle1*; 09-23-19 at 03:49.