Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vortex, Zeiss, Leupold binoculars?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'd suggest Swarovski Companions in 8x30. They are a smaller package than the X42's, but in the $1000 price range. I carry and use mine every day for work.

10x30 available as well.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Shameless plug here - lots of great options have been brought up in this thread, but just figured we'd mention for those not aware yet - we just recently released a new Alpha class binocular with our Razor UHD series. It's head over heels better than even our (Still current) Razor HD line of binoculars in just about every way save for the fact that the Regular Razor HD's are more compact. Worth a look if Vortex is in the picture and you seem to be looking for the absolute best optics you can find.

Let us know if you have any questions about our stuff at all - happy to provide any details needed.

Feedback Score
    I use Leica binoculars. Mine are older, heavier models. The new ones are better...but I
    can't see the difference.(old eyes now) I have a 10x50BA and 8x42BN Trinovids. Everyone who looks
    through them says "WOW!".
    The new models have water and dirt repelling coatings and even better optics...and
    they are lighter. Expensive and worth it. I used to use lesser optics and waited a long
    time to buy mine new. They still are like brand new. Optically, you can get great glass
    for less but ruggedness and fog proofing and water proofing...as well as extreme temp
    performance will suffer.
    My Leica binos are as reliable as a wood stove and the view through them is breathtaking.

Leica...I very highly recommend them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have some Zeiss that are about 7x50. They were about 1750$ as I remember.

Worth every penny, one of my prized possessions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12