Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt to Suspend Civilian sells of AR's

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OldState View Post
    I agree. There are few individuals on the planet that know more about the AR platform and its history than he does. I’ve learned a tremendous amount from him. He has been critical of Colt but has also had positive reviews of many of their products....including the CCU a few years ago.
    For anyone interested, Small Arms Solutions (Chris' Youtube channel) is doing a live video tommorow evening about this Colt long guns situation. I'm not affiliated in any way, just got a notification on Facebook.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    In all honesty, despite my general appreciation for and enjoyment of Chris’ work, I have no interest in what he has to say on this.
    He has been gone from the company for many years and can only pass on information that has no more validity than what has been issued by Colt spokespersons. But... Adding to a rumor mill is good for his Patreon and channel. So I guess I might tune in for a bit just to support.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWyneken View Post
    Well said, dude knows his stuff, trashing him and making stupid accusations is wrong. He loves the Colt AR, he despises the management incompetence that has destroyed a once mighty empire of American firearm manufacturing. The fact that COLT is nowhere in the running for the next small arm speaks volumes.

Colt ARs are great. Colt as a company, stinks.

As do I. I just bought a new LE6920 today for $899.00 and 9 days ago I bought a M16A1 Colt Reissue, yeah it was expensive but I love it.

Nothing wrong with Chris Bartooci, he is a good dude. PERIOD, end of statement.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    They won’t.
    The M4A1 SOCOM (6920) comes with the ambidextrous lower. But...they stopped making those for civlians.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    It’s not really an ambidextrous lower, though...

Feedback Score
    I see your point, because it only has an ambi safety.

Feedback Score
    Here’s the break down:

Colt sees a saturated AR market and chooses to downsize work force.

Colt has new contracts to fill with worth $130 million +. Colt sees this as a temporary boom and chooses not to hire extra labor and chooses to shut down the commercial production and use more of their labor to fulfill contractual obligation.

A vendor calls Colt for a large order. Colt gives the vendor a clue. Colt lets the rest of the big vendors in on clue.

Vendor leaks info out to gun gossip page.

Gossip page ruins the internet.

Colt has to answer customer because social media.

News media sees this as something they can twist into supporting their narrative.

Idiots on the internet believe media narrative.

Internet people come to this thread and bash Colt.

/thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Here’s the break down:

Colt sees a saturated AR market and chooses to downsize work force.

Colt has new contracts to fill with worth $130 million +. Colt sees this as a temporary boom and chooses not to hire extra labor and chooses to shut down the commercial production and use more of their labor to fulfill contractual obligation.

A vendor calls Colt for a large order. Colt gives the vendor a clue. Colt lets the rest of the big vendors in on clue.

Vendor leaks info out to gun gossip page.

Gossip page ruins the internet.

Colt has to answer customer because social media.

News media sees this as something they can twist into supporting their narrative.

Idiots on the internet believe media narrative.

Internet people come to this thread and bash Colt.

/thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mods, shut this shit down. My man just explained *everything* succinctly enough for even the dumbest Boomer on the net.

Feedback Score
    Yesterday, coming back from work, i heard from an italian radio station (i'm italian) the news. The speeker said that colt will stop sales of ar15's to the civilian market because that is the most used rifle in mass shootings. Crazy. Liberal peopaganda is out of control here in Europe :/

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if Colt will continue to supply AR parts, to the civvie market ?

I do not know if it was already asked, in this thread.

Will Colt continue to supply AR parts ?

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast