Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt to Suspend Civilian sells of AR's

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Look, you all keep everything in line and don't wander so everyone can keep "talking"
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It has only been a few days, but has anybody noticed big price increases for Colt rifles?

Feedback Score
    I love colt..those bastards make some nice ar15s, happy to have just bought a LE6921

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Still a $hitpot of 6920-OEM1s out there for $705-775.
    Exactly

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    It has only been a few days, but has anybody noticed big price increases for Colt rifles?
    No.

But AU sold out of their $899 6920s in 3 days. They had 22 in stock when I began buying some.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Yea, Yea, I'm sure that's it. I mean, they haven't had the contract since 2013 so the sudden urgency seems like a really legitimate reason......Say, you seem like a nice fellow, are into real estate speculation? I have a bridge you might be interested in, high traffic area etc.....
    I'm almost certain that their contract was extended late last year in a split with FN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    I'm almost certain that their contract was extended late last year in a split with FN.
    Could be....I was just going off this article that said they lost primary in 2013, they may very well have some kind of "partial" status....

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/co...retail-market/
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Could be....I was just going off this article that said they lost primary in 2013, they may very well have some kind of "partial" status....

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/co...retail-market/
    I'll take partial of a nearly $90,000,000.00 contract extension...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll take partial of a nearly $90,000,000.00 contract extension...
    You and me both!
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    They can do better than a midlength with a FF tube as the flagship piece... They have a fully ambi lower receiver and monolithic uppers for cryin' out loud. I know they don't want to pay LMT royalties on the uppers but what's holding back the lower?

Spit out some M5/IC lowers and throw on a CCU or EPR upper. What's so damn hard Hartford?
    “Flagship” doesn’t mean their absolute best. After all their current flagship is the plain 6920.

Am I lower would be outstanding but I don’t think the monolithic upper would be a big enough seller...plus the LMT royalties on top of the UAW probably would take a big cut in profits.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast