Thread: G30 AIWB holster recommendations?

Feedback Score

G30 AIWB holster recommendations?

As the title says, what holsters do you guys run with your G30 in AIWB carry? Do you use the 9rd or 10rd mags?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I carry a G19 (similar sized gun obviously) in a JMCK Wing Claw 2.0, and sometimes their standard AIWB.

If I immediately started carrying a G30, I'd get one of each of those for it. They're great holsters.

And I'd go with the 10 round mag.

Feedback Score
    JM Custom gets my money for any kydex holster.

Feedback Score
    I've worn appendix for many years and spent tons of money on everything out there; best kydex for appendix by far is Tier 1 Concealment- Axis Slim. Have used the Axis Slim for my G48 and G19 and love it. They just recently released a new kydex called the Axis Elite which has some more bells and whistles, more slim, canted magazine. I'll be buying it soon just to compare it to the Axis Slim and because their products are the absolute best.

Feedback Score
    https://lasconcealment.com/products/ronin-2-0
    Here's one I haven't tried, but I do have a discontinued version from LAS Concealment for a G19(any gen).

I'll carry either a 10-round G30 mag or a 13-round G21 mag for a spare.

With my G30SF, I don't typically carry AIWB, but carry IWB using a Comp-Tac brand holster.
    Here's a link to one of Comp-Tac's AIWB holsters; Comp-Tac has other models, too.
    https://comp-tac.com/2-oclock-iwb-ri...ster-comp-tac/

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the recommendations so far everyone, I've been using a desantis kydex holster when I carry my g26, it's comfortable enough. I'm looking for something similar, I'll check out the ones recommended. My g19 has a vortex venom up top or it would be in the carry rotation. The red Dot makes it a bit more bulky than I like for ccw.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk