Thread: XBR 8208 Availability?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

XBR 8208 Availability?

Anyone know where to find 8# jugs? I can always resort to TAC or H322 if I have to, but I'd rather not.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've walked into Sportsmans warehouse locally in AZ and just scooped it up. Not sure about online though...
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Forgive me guys. I somehow posted in the wrong forum. Can I get a Moderator to move this to the Reloading forum?

I've been hitting up the local shops, but I keep finding just 1-2 pounds at a time.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I've been hitting up the local shops, but I keep finding just 1-2 pounds at a time.
    Which can be a pain in the ass when the lots are different. I used to do that with Varget all the time. I'd wonder why my 1000 yard dope would change a mil every other month. Good grief I learned that the hard way.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Which can be a pain in the ass when the lots are different. I used to do that with Varget all the time. I'd wonder why my 1000 yard dope would change a mil every other month. Good grief I learned that the hard way.
    Tell me about it. My 62gr load had pretty big swing between my fastest lot and slowest lot. It was about 100 fps.

I'll have to fall back on H322 or TAC if I can't find any.