Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Silver Eagle Group, Opening weekend Dec. 6th!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by modern_pirate View Post
    From what I can tell, it's a donation to a Foundation, not to the campaign. These are very different animals. Unless the foundation is set up to overthrow or change the Second Amendment this is is a totally different animal. Can anyone verify or refute this?

Now if BW had donated to the brady bunch/HCI or to the klinton capmaign, then I'll boycott them too.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well, whatever, I'll leave the indignation in your capable hands; I am leaving for a holiday break!

Merry Christmas everyone!

M_P

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Almost sounded to me like a subversive tactic to get Hillary in hot water over a conflict of interest. Well worth dumping a few G's into Bill's pet project
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'd sure feel a lot better seeing the contributions to Republicans. It's funny how you see so many donations to Democrats and none whatsoever to the Republicans.

Gerry Connolly was endorsed by the Brady Campaign! Come on SEG, what do you expect us to think?
    Last edited by Littlelebowski; 12-19-08 at 15:41.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    People make rational decisions and hedge their bets.

People act in their own best interests.

Are we so naive that we can't see that?

Will all of you turn your back on Blackwater for their donations?

M_P
    I don't call donating to Hillary and the Obama without giving to Republicans "hedging your bets." Do you? It's patently obvious the Marquezs give to one and only one political party.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Come on SEG, what do you expect us to think?
    Obviously they don't or rather didn't expect anyone to think...afterall, we are just mouth breathing gun owners.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by El Mac View Post
    Why spend hard earned cash to go to a training facility that supports anti-gunners???

No thanks...

And I plan on putting the word out to all my buds in Virginia...just spent 12 years there and have plenty of gun buds that would love to know about this.
    +1

I have family and friends in Eastern and Western NC. I'll be spreading the word, myself. Not that it will matter much considering the traitorous direction NC tilted in this election.
    "He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, 'Dust to dust,' some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, 'I'll be waiting for you in heaven---with a gun." - Jack Handey

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I have sent emails to guy I know in the VA area who are security, MIL and LEO professionals.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345